Riding in Corbett - Page 2

Florida Sportsman

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    You can ride anything but a fourwheeler and an airboat in corbett as long as its got a 60" wheelbase, side by sides usually got that.

Quote Originally Posted by mccracker View Post
    You can ride anything but a fourwheeler and an airboat in corbett as long as its got a 60" wheelbase, side by sides usually got that.
    You are posting false information. fulltracks, halftracks, three wheelers, dirt bikes, hovercrafts, and swamp segways have all been banned.
    "When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." Franklin D. Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by launchpad View Post
    You are posting false information. fulltracks, halftracks, three wheelers, dirt bikes, hovercrafts, and swamp segways have all been banned.
    Well, most of what you've named don't have wheels and couldn't have a wheelbase of 60". Dirt bikes and three wheelers fall under number 9 they were talkin about, however if I had swamp segway I would joyride the hell out of it out there

Actually they got rid of the 60" wheel base law as well, there are many 4 wheelers that exceed the 60" minimum which is why they got rid of that rule. Must have steering wheel and not be ridden straddled.

Dang, when did that happen? I talked to FWC about that before this past season and they told me it was still 60" wb

Talked to several FWC this year out there and that was there answer because of the 4 wheelers that met the 60" wheel base law. New to me when they told me that.

why dont they post these rules and make them clear so everyone knows?? Pretty sure you're not allowed to run dogs out there right now for pigs either but the past 3 times i've been out there turkey scouting i see trucks with dogs going after pigs..

Quote Originally Posted by binellishtr View Post
    We surely don't need every polaris ranger rzr owner ridin around like it's an off road park now do we..
    never mind
    Last edited by gladeshunter; 03-01-2012 at 05:09 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12