Stuart, St. Lucie Inshore

Florida Sportsman

Stuart, St. Lucie Inshore

I fished all last week in the St. lucie river.. was too busy to report but fish everyday some days twice Every day the same action.. Snook, Trout, Snapper, Jacks, Bluefish, Moon Fish, Lady fish, mostly threw live mullet up on seawall & shrimp under the bridge. Went threw lots of dozens of mullet.. Tons of Jack and Snook in the St. Lucie. Also tons of Trout.. went out one night with the fly rod and got a bunch of trout and snook. Everyday has been the same. Big mullet up on a seawall & Boooom! The thing gets crushed!.. When I had anglers on the boat we caught fish. Had some newbies and we missed them. Everyone one caught fish. not everyone caught dinner though.. Everyone had a great time. Today I met a crew and took them up to the ten cent bridge where we caught snapper & short snook. Headed back to the North fork to escape the East Wind and hooked up a nice 28 inch snook. Before we left the Ten cent we got a nice keeper trout and a keeper snapper.. After visiting a couple more seawalls, One of my clients wanted to keep a Jack to see what it tastes like.. I will let you know what he says about it. Fished the incoming.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Feb 27 008.jpg 
Views:	229 
Size:	96.3 KB 
ID:	22403Click image for larger version. 

Name:	new seawall & bridge 012.jpg 
Views:	225 
Size:	89.0 KB 
ID:	22396Click image for larger version. 

Name:	new seawall & bridge 020.jpg 
Views:	225 
Size:	93.2 KB 
ID:	22397Click image for larger version. 

Name:	new seawall & bridge 008.jpg 
Views:	226 
Size:	96.2 KB 
ID:	22398

very nice

think i saw you today. i was running one of my customers 40footers under the 10cent and saw a boat that looked like it might have been you fishing the bridge. thanks for the report

running with some rods in tow i hope
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Local View Post
    think i saw you today. i was running one of my customers 40footers under the 10cent and saw a boat that looked like it might have been you fishing the bridge. thanks for the report

Jeremy,

Thanks for the report.

Cheers

Eric
    PLANE FISH N

great report

Thanks for the positive feed back.. I appreciate it. Went back out after my charter to help one of my clients throw his new, 8 weight, fly rod in the wind. After the lesson we fished a bit in the Indian River. I hooked up with a nice twenty inch snook on a red & white clouser! no pics, but nice little fight on the ten weight. Fished the Stuart Causeway on the outgoing tide until dark.

MartinCountyLocal, You probably did, I saw a few boats out today.

Nice to hear the inshore bite has been good with the winds so strong this week. Might have to go out on Thursday and try some inshore action.

Too Bad the wind stopped and you will have to fish in perfect, calm, beautiful weather..Enjoy your Day!