Simple Marine "Pay Less expect More"

Florida Sportsman

Simple Marine "Pay Less expect More"

I am offering boat electrical and electronic repair install and all work beside engine work for a reasonable rate. We do bilge pumps, live well set ups, wash down setups, diagnostic, transducer installs, grounds to earth, batteries, switches, complete and or partial rewires and fuse or breaker set up. Also offer complete starboard re-do or duplication and also expanded PVC installation. Install cleats, antennas, outriggers, flagstaffs, rod holder cutouts, backing plates, battery charging systems, gauges, VHF's, stereos and speakers. Install all electronics and set up. Overhead electronic boxes. Tower electronics. Pretty much anything besides engine work. All the small stuff that is a pain.

I have been in the marine environment for 45 years and enjoy working on boats. Have resources for all other services and will just refer out.

I also will consult and offer advice at the hourly rate if you desire to do your own work. Am looking to provide a quality job at a decent price

A 2 hour job is just fine.

Thank you Pete 561 972 BOAT (2628)
    Last edited by rofobb; 11-01-2012 at 11:41 AM. Reason: Changed phone number Thank you