So I took off her shirt,

Florida Sportsman

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    exposing idiots that encourage entitlement

So I took off her shirt,

Then she said "Take off my skirt." I took off her skirt. "Take off my shoes." I took off her shoes. "Now take off my bra and panties." I took them off. Then she looked at me and said...

"I don't ever want to catch you wearing my things ever again.

Its ok, coldie. your secret is safe with us. I swear.
    Social conservatism: The haunting fear that somewhere in America there's a non-white, non-Christian homosexual that believes this liberty and justice for all thing applies to them.

RNC: "We'll give up our bigotry when you pry it from our cold, dead hands!"

Banned
    That was so funny the last time I heard that joke I fell off my dinosaur.

Banned
    A liberal, a moderate and a conservative walk into a bar .....

On a bog with birds, foxes, squirrels, and snakes
    Coldie...welcome to the Internet.

Im telling your pastor
    "A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another."
    "An it harm none, do as ye will."
    "The mind is everything. What you think you become."

Quote Originally Posted by Calusa View Post
    A liberal, a moderate and a conservative walk into a bar .....
    And the barman said - hi Mitt.
    A man who does not read good books has no advantage over the man who can't read them.

Banned
    As you lie back your muscles tighten. You put him off for a while searching for an excuse, but he refuses to be swayed as he approaches you.

He asks if you're afraid and you shake your head bravely. He has had more experience, but it's the first time his finger has found the right place.

He probes deeply and you shiver; your body tenses; but he's gentle like he promised he'd be.

He looks deeply within your eyes and tells you to trust him-he's done this many times before.

His cool smile relaxes you and you open wider to give him more room for an easy entrance. You begin to plead and beg him to hurry, but he slowly takes his time, wanting to cause you as little pain as possible. As he presses closer, going deeper, you feel the tissue give way; pain surges throughout your body and you feel the slight trickle of blood as he continues. He looks at you concerned and asks you if it's too painful. Your eyes are filled with tears but you shake your head and nod for him to go on. He begins going in and out with skill but you are now too numb to feel him within you.

After a few moments, you feel something bursting within you and he pulls it out of you, you lay panting, glad to have it over. He looks at you and smiling warmly, tells you, with a chuckle; that you have been his most stubborn yet most rewarding experience.

You smile and thank your dentist. After all, it was your first time to have a tooth pulled.

Quote Originally Posted by Menzies View Post
    And the barman said - hi Mitt.
    a black, white, muslim, christian, american, and an illegal alien walk into a bar...
    "A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another."
    "An it harm none, do as ye will."
    "The mind is everything. What you think you become."

Senior Member-...just sayin' Ramblin' Reck's Avatar
    The hottest vision left in my old mind, never got nekkid. It was a professional visit. A real estate deal. I had on a coat and tie. It was a small farm in middle Jawgie. The appointment was scheduled. I arrived on time.

She had cows in the pasture, a tractor with mower, and a nice barn. When I arrived, she was watering her lawn. She had on jorts and a plain white cotton tee-shirt. She invited me into her house. It was quite nice. She had a large book on the coffee table called "The Sensuous Man".

She wanted to show me the barn first. She walked directly into the sprinkler. She was totally saturated before she could shut it off. She finally did, after a while.

We went to the barn. She leaned back against the bales of hay. Her see through white tee was almost transparent. Her nips big as a sawtooth oak acorn. Mine for the taking. I could not pull the trigger.

Idiot, idiot, idiot, idiot, idiot............... I hate myself!!!

Sayin... Reck

Sayin...
    AuthorHouse.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast