cobia 2/23 - Page 6

Florida Sportsman

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: cobia 2/23

I call BS on the entire thread. Not that they aren't out there, Because I saw 2 diving in Jan.. But.. the 23rd was over cast all day and the sun peaked around 3pm with scattered clouds rest of the day. Your pics look about 12-1pm and it wasn't that nice out. I was fishing and the wind was howling all day and day before. no way the seas looked that good with clear skies. My opinion you fools try to rack up post under your belt to look hardcore? Your history of threads says a lot. Avg. of 14 posts a day shows me your glued to your computer and not your rod. Game over.
    Last edited by Gaffit; 02-28-2012 at 01:35 AM.

Actually it's kinda funny because it seems like these are probably from the East Central section posting reports in the Northeast so that we don't come down to Port Canaveral and invade their space coast...TOO LATE! We already know that they are there :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffit View Post
    I call BS on the entire thread. Not that they aren't out there, Because I saw 2 diving in Jan.. But.. the 23rd was over cast all day and the sun peaked around 3pm with scattered clouds rest of the day. Your pics look about 12-1pm and it wasn't that nice out. I was fishing and the wind was howling all day and day before. no way the seas looked that good with clear skies. My opinion you fools try to rack up post under your belt to look hardcore? Your history of threads says a lot. Avg. of 14 posts a day shows me your glued to your computer and not your rod. Game over.
    Last edited by Boattronics; 02-28-2012 at 06:59 AM.
    Tony Eden, Marine electronics, electrical and accesories rigging & repair master-
    Boattronics.net
    Boatswitchpanels.com
    Over 70 seperate, recent reviews from captains on this forum-
    http://forums.floridasportsman.com/s...ronics-reviews!
    Please contact me today with any questions or for a free estimate!

Quote Originally Posted by sharkatak1089 View Post
    wait til i see you kids runnin around on your roided out flat skiffs pitching livies at em. game over
    When they actually do show up, you are invited on my "roided out" flats skiff any day. You pick: livies, arti's, or fly. 100 bucks for most, 100 bucks for largest. I could use an extra $200.

Quote Originally Posted by dlagator View Post
    Actually it's kinda funny because it seems like these are probably from the East Central section posting reports in the Northeast so that we don't come down to Port Canaveral and invade their space coast...TOO LATE! We already know that they are there :-)
    Bingo!

a photo is worth a thousand words.........Where are the fish you ask???

This is not a fishing report. It's in the general section.

haters always gon' hate..
    I am choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford Cletus View Post
    Please don't try to interject with reason, it only further confuses the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by brad safreed View Post
    When they actually do show up, you are invited on my "roided out" flats skiff any day. You pick: livies, arti's, or fly. 100 bucks for most, 100 bucks for largest. I could use an extra $200.
    make it $500 a pop, i'll call your bluff.
    I am choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffit View Post
    you're sadly mistaken, dave marsh.
    I am choice.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast