cobia 2/23 - Page 4

Florida Sportsman

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: cobia 2/23

I've read everybody fuss and moan about the Cobia season on here fore the past 3 years...I've enjoyed fishing for Cobia the past 3 years (with success) and never once pulled up on somebody else fishing a ray or bait pod and never had anybody do it to me...of course I don't get out that much so maybe I'm missing the mayhem. Most people do not want to run far from the inlet, that's why I always run about 10-15 miles north or south because it's seem much less crowded...

2 for 2 this morning, little windy but we made do. no pics though, left cam @ the house.
    I am choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford Cletus View Post
    Please don't try to interject with reason, it only further confuses the matter.

Fun day! saw plenty of turds out there. wish we had the camera, that second one was pushing 30lbs
    "Give a man a fish and feed him for a day... Don’t teach a man to fish…and feed yourself. He’s a grown man. And fishing’s not that hard"
    Quote Originally Posted by gandrfab View Post
    Sharky is always clocky, bnt is sometimes sharky,
    sharky is sometimes bnt, but bnt is never clocky

Quote Originally Posted by Bate-n-Tackel View Post
    Fun day! saw plenty of turds out there. wish we had the camera, that second one was pushing 30lbs
    Thanks for letting me be gaff man bro!

this thread is out of place and retarded i wish kajo would delete it

What happened to the fish when you got back to your house with the camera?.. man with the age of smartphones. Whats the odds a boat of 3 fisherman wouldnt have a phone with even a camera.. Sounds like you had a awesome day

Quote Originally Posted by spodabfishin View Post
    What happened to the fish when you got back to your house with the camera?.. man with the age of smartphones. Whats the odds a boat of 3 fisherman wouldnt have a phone with even a camera.. Sounds like you had a awesome day
    I'm with spodabfishin. I call BS.
    "Reel Minions"

62-63 degrees on the beach... Seems alittle cold for cobia doesnt it?

pat (gt fish) was just messin around. he wasn't there. brody (BNT) was actually with me though haha. the fish were deeper today almost to 70..water temp was 65-67 which is perfectly normal for cobes.. cleaned fish at my buddies dock, but i convinced brody what's the sense in taking pics of cobia the same size as the ones we caught last week? having caught 100's of cobes in my life, i feel no need to take pics of fish that aren't considered trophies. you guys can doubt all ya want, just take a peak and you'll find some fish. wait til i see you kids runnin around on your roided out flat skiffs pitching livies at em. game over
    I am choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford Cletus View Post
    Please don't try to interject with reason, it only further confuses the matter.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast