Egret 189 For Sale

Florida Sportsman

Egret 189 For Sale

I have a 1994 Egret 189 with a 1999 175 Evenrude I'm looking to sell. The boat is in great conditionand the engine runs well although I realize someone is going to most likely look to repower in the
    Near future. Does anyone have any idea what egrets of this ventage are selling for?

It really has allot to do with boat condition. Post some pictures and you will get some opinions. I have a friend looking for a boat just like yours. Older hull and motor. He just can not afford the better ones.

Ill try to Upload some pictures when I'm at my main computer. In the meantime, I have it posted on boat trader online if he wants to check it out. I believe it's the only egret there.

Egret's are great boats, but your's is 18 years old with an unpopular 13 year old engine. Needing work on the trailer and possibly a new engine, my guess is that it would sell some where in the $15,000 - $20,000 range.

Quote Originally Posted by Idlewilde View Post
    Egret's are great boats, but your's is 18 years old with an unpopular 13 year old engine. Needing work on the trailer and possibly a new engine, my guess is that it would sell some where in the $15,000 - $20,000 range.
    I'm just surfing where I normally don't roam, but those prices still seem WAY too high for a 1994 boat. This boat definately has a cult following lol.

I am thinking 11-13 from the pictures I seen and the age of the motor. I have seen better Egrets recently sell for 16 k. I posted one in this forum from Boat Trader a few weeks back that sold.

Egret 189 For Sale

I have a 1994 Egret 189 with a 1999 175 hp Evenrude Fitch and a Continental Float on trailer for sale. The boat is in great condition and the engine has about 500 hours and runs well. I am asking $16,000 for the whole package. I have more details listed on boattraderonline.com where it is the only Egret on the market.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0856.jpg   IMG_0857.jpg