Did i miss the Shrimp this year? (Light house point)

Florida Sportsman

Did i miss the Shrimp this year? (Light house point)

Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone has been catching any shrimp out of light house point or any ideas when they should be around?

Thanks
    Last edited by dsalguero; 02-17-2012 at 05:15 PM.

I didnt know there was a shrimp run in the light house point area? We did really well in the goverment cut turning basin this year they ran thick. Check out my hand made dip nets on craigs list they are so much better than the ones from all the commercial stores.

link?

@Flyers Up , yea we get some here and there but i always manage to miss the good nights. I hear stories about the shrimpin in Miami... I'm going to have to make it down there some time. Nets look good too.

Quote Originally Posted by Flyers Up View Post
    I didnt know there was a shrimp run in the light house point area? We did really well in the goverment cut turning basin this year they ran thick. Check out my hand made dip nets on craigs list they are so much better than the ones from all the commercial stores.
    Okay I did a search and could not find them. What is the title or how should I search for them.

Never mind I found them. Will be in touch.

Juan

To see my nets go to Craigs list south florida then in the search box put in Shrimping. They ran good on out going tide last night got about 1/2 a five gallon bucket off the sea wall befor they stopped. They should run good again tonight, you can dip for them next to the American Airlines Arena sea wall.
    Last edited by Flyers Up; 02-23-2012 at 01:03 AM.