1/28-1/29 Fish Whistle Family Matter

Florida Sportsman

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

1/28-1/29 Fish Whistle Family Matter

Quick report from the phone left St. Aug LATE around 9 picked up some live bait and headed east started on the break trolled to the 29 58 with nothing headed deeper picked up one in 350 with nothing else to show for out there. So we came back to the break and trolled to the 30 08. Picked up lines as it was dark lol! Switched gears headed north for the mutton bite so as we got there it was on but I had to rig all the rods as I was the only dude there! I managed to box 6 and we had that many breakoffs before they shut down completely I had a rod with a live bait down all night needless to say that was my alarm woke me up at sunrise with a fish. For some reason I thought I was dreaming so I lost it. Pulled the hook and started trolling as I was putting the second line out he hammered it then another hit the other outrigger. Lost one but got the other one 50lb Hoo C'mon. We slowly pick at them back to the 29 54. We went 5 for 7 with a short strike and one possible two billfish hits. All in all good day on the water with the family couple crazy moments and THANK God for autopilot.
    First Fish

Sister's first mutton C'mon

Second one not bad for never fishing before!

Sunday for those of you that didn't go!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Fish Whistle; 01-30-2012 at 11:34 PM. Reason: pics
    Fish Whistle
    31 Open Contender
    T225 yamaha 4-Stroke

Pics to come!
    Fish Whistle
    31 Open Contender
    T225 yamaha 4-Stroke

TGFAutoPilot is right! Good job Mike and family! Bring them pics!

Nice trip! Looking forward to the pics.

Nice trip buddy

Sean you missed a good one could of really boxed some more fish with more help. If the wind will lay down we are going this weekend.
    Fish Whistle
    31 Open Contender
    T225 yamaha 4-Stroke

Great pics. Those little guys are gonna have some serious salt in there veins if they pulling overnighters at that age. Good for them and good for you. Great job.

Quote Originally Posted by Snaphappy View Post
    Great pics. Those little guys are gonna have some serious salt in there veins if they pulling overnighters at that age. Good for them and good for you. Great job.
    Yea but thats not a bad thing they do good on the boat my oldest 7. Boated a wahoo about 15 lbs by hisself before I could clear the lines.
    Fish Whistle
    31 Open Contender
    T225 yamaha 4-Stroke

Nice job!!
    "Life is like a metal stud wall. Once you've laid your track, it's just one stud at a time. Until you're hung and finished."

Yah Mike...front page featured report! Nice fish and great pics! Those weren't from your iPhone were they?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast