Mudhole Free Shipping Code!!!

Florida Sportsman

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Mudhole Free Shipping Code!!!

I've heard pretty good things about mudhole.com for rod building and repair stuff and I thought I'd shoot a small order over there to see what they're really made of.

My first order started with some lure building supplies and a couple of replacement butts just to feel out quality and price effectiveness. The tiny order I made today would have been ridiculous to make if I hadn't found the FREE SHIPPING CODE online and it actually worked!!!

So all you fly tiers, rod bulders and DIY repairers out there enter "FREESHIPPINGPLZ" in the coupon code space while placing your next order and save a little cash!!!

I'll let you know about my few little items when I get 'em!!

Great to know, thanks.

The code had expired, they are back to ripping us off for shipping again. I wouldn't mind paying shipping if it was the actual cost of shipping but they throw a little extra on.

double post, sorry
    Capt. Kevin Brotz
    WWW.GETBITOUTDOORS.COM

-Custom Rod Building Supply & Rod Building Academy
    -Learn to Build and Repair your own Rods! -Monthly Classes & Free Videos!!

You're gonna pay shipping, one way or the other, they have to pay it, either increased prices or a shipping fee, in the long run. They may have temporary deals, and thank them for it, but it won't last.Everyone expects the business to absorb everything, sorry, ain't gonna happen. I know I'm about 40 miles from them, I'd MUCH rather pay $10. shipping even on a spool of thread then drive there, close to 2 hrs, 4 gals gas @ $3.50 a gallon. I don't feel I'm being ripped off. I have received 3-4 orders from them. I'm a beginner, they are very polite and more than helpful. A-1 company in my opinion.

Looking for free shipping? As a way of saying Merrry Christmas, Get Bit Outdoors has extended Free Shipping for the Holidays with today being the last day!
    Capt. Kevin Brotz
    WWW.GETBITOUTDOORS.COM

-Custom Rod Building Supply & Rod Building Academy
    -Learn to Build and Repair your own Rods! -Monthly Classes & Free Videos!!

Quote Originally Posted by tuna man View Post
    You're gonna pay shipping, one way or the other, they have to pay it, either increased prices or a shipping fee, in the long run. They may have temporary deals, and thank them for it, but it won't last.Everyone expects the business to absorb everything, sorry, ain't gonna happen. I know I'm about 40 miles from them, I'd MUCH rather pay $10. shipping even on a spool of thread then drive there, close to 2 hrs, 4 gals gas @ $3.50 a gallon. I don't feel I'm being ripped off. I have received 3-4 orders from them. I'm a beginner, they are very polite and more than helpful. A-1 company in my opinion.

X eleventy billion.

The boiler business ain't any different than any other business. I hear complaints about freight costs everyday. Not only do people expect you to survive on 3-5% profit but also throw shipping in as well. And you better be prepared to pay the shipping back if they decide they didn't know what they wanted or needed.

Quote Originally Posted by tuna man View Post

X eleventy billion.

The boiler business ain't any different than any other business. I hear complaints about freight costs everyday. Not only do people expect you to survive on 3-5% profit but also throw shipping in as well. And you better be prepared to pay the shipping back if they decide they didn't know what they wanted or needed.

Well the shipping on the little order I placed was in fact free! Yeah it was a small order, just a couple butts and some jig heads, but it made that small order worth it for me. I don't know if it was a first timer thing, if I may have hit them on the right day, or they were just being cool, but the gesture that they showed through shipping my small order will keep me coming back. So the shipping cost absorbed on one order just bought them a return customer!!

Do I expect them to keep doing it? No. Is the code worth a try on smaller orders? Yes.

TheNewAngler, glad to hear you had a great experience.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast