Be a star. - Page 3

Florida Sportsman

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Be a star.

Yep, no doubt now.. Willie = juan!!!!
    please answer my question does stingray wear a skirt?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by addicted2reelin View Post
    Yep, no doubt now.. Willie = juan!!!!
    Wow, you're way off base and really dumber than I thought possible! I'm much better looking than Will.
    Give it up addicted2sting

Quote Originally Posted by juan View Post
    Wow, you're way off base and really dumber than I thought possible! I'm much better looking than Will.
    Wow, i am smarter then you for sure.. don't wear a skirt like stingray. Give it up Will&juan.

Banned
    Nice come back (for a third grader).. Ur not worth the time or effort...Juan out

rolling on the floor laughing my fing a-- off!!!!!

Lets see 18 posts 14 of them on stingray threads or directed at him. So 78% of your replies are directed at him so here it is juanaddicted2sting. i am done with this

Banned
    I'll gladly allow you the last cut if it will shut your third grade trap... although I doubt it will

Quote Originally Posted by addicted2reelin View Post
    Lets see 18 posts 14 of them on stingray threads or directed at him. So 78% of your replies are directed at him so here it is juanaddicted2sting. i am done with this
    that just tells me he don't like him,or his contender...

Banned
    Not really, I honestly don't like or dislkike him, This whole issue started when I asked him what I considered to be a legitimate question about what appeared to be stress cracks in his boat... I meant no harm but he went ballistic and then his "stalker" jumped on the band wagon.
    Last edited by juan; 01-06-2012 at 02:53 PM.

Not really, I honestly don't like or dislkike him, This whole issue started when I asked him what I considered to be a legitimate question about what appeared to be stress cracks in his boat... I meant no harm but he went ballistic and then his "stalker" jumped on the band wagon.
    I know,remember it like it was yesterday loved the whole thread,a buddy of mine always rages him about stress cracks in his boat he goes balistic on him too,i fish cape horn boats, owned 5...lookin for # 6 never had a problem with stress cracks..I thought the question was legit too,and knew what was about follow,what about this addicted2sting i like to have died....still laughing....hes not thru...funny2me

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast