Be a star. - Page 2

Florida Sportsman

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Be a star.

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Out of curiosity I looked for your fishing reports..... other then you blowing smoke up stingrays skirt and a couple of "cool" or other similar crap you have contributed zip shat to this forum yourself.

Oh and "tight lines" azzhat.
    I said in my post that " i use this forum to help me catch more fish"... i don't do fishing reports. As for blowing smoke up stingwrays skirt he does some of the best offshore reports on the PH you can't DENY that.... and yes i do enjoy reading this dudes report. bytheway do you know something about stingray that i don't about him wearing a skirt. If he does maybe the next time you, juan or i go fishing on our boats maybe we should put on a skirt so we can put a cooler of fish in the boat like stingray does... AND YES I HAVE CONTRIBUTED ZIP JUST LIKE YOU..
    go catch them up..

Your posts, comments, arguements, accusations are eerily similar to ol stings.

Banned
    You're busted...own up... you're either stingray's alter ego or his biotch ... but at least you admitted your posts are totally useless. (not that everyone didn't already know that) can you spell MORON?

Your posts, comments, arguements, accusations are eerily similar to ol stings.
    Just do a fishing post better then the ol stingray and i will make a great comment's on your post. does he really wear a skirt.. curious mind want to know.

Quote Originally Posted by juan View Post
    but at least you admitted your posts are totally useless. (not that everyone didn't already know that) can you spell MORON?
    I have admitted my post are useless, so when will you admit your post are also useless. I have learned nothing from your 13 post.. YES I CAN SPELL MORON

Life is a lot simpler when you plow around the stump.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by addicted2reelin View Post
    I have learned nothing from your 13 post..
    That should read 13 posts (plural, as in more than one) who helped you spell MORON moron?
    Are you plugging more cracks than Sting's stress cracks?

Quote Originally Posted by juan View Post
    That should read 13 posts (plural, as in more than one) who helped you spell MORON moron?
    Are you plugging more cracks than Sting's stress cracks?
    YOU THANKS, it takes one to know one great catch forgot the s ...the best catch you have in four years...

Quote Originally Posted by donald811 View Post
    On this post i have learned one thing and have one question..
    What i have learned is Will nor juan do fishing reports on the PH which i already knew, so i assume they don't catch fish if so they would post a report and brag... Now what i want to know does stingray wear a skirt as Will stated?

Yep, no doubt now.... addicted2squeelin = sting

Banned
    Yep, no doubt now.... addicted2squeelin = sting
    so he's blowing smoke up his own skirt!! lol

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast