Tender pull off the bone ribs

Florida Sportsman

Tender pull off the bone ribs

I know this is old hat to you guys, but I just got some pork ribs and would like to smoke them. I have read about the 3-2-1 method. What temperature would you use...and would it be the same for all of the process?

Thanks,

LR

225 to 250 is the norm and should stay thru the entire process. After you do a full normal time 3-2-1, you can then readjust the 2nd stage to give you more or less bite, depending on your taste.

Never seem more learned than the people you are with. Wear your learning like a pocket watch and keep it hidden. Do not pull it out to count the hours, but give the time when you are asked. --- Lord Chesterfield

Banned
    Here is an alternate to the 321. You'll need a roasting pan or you could just buy the cheap tinfoil roasting pan, it needs to be as long as your ribs.

Pre heat oven to 400+ ,Remove silver skin and rub down ribs, lay slabs flat on sheet tray and cook for around 20 minutes. Remove slabs from oven and turn down heat to 285, take roasting pan lay slabs together like dominos and add water, apple vinegar, maybe liquid smoke, cover roaster and cook off for 3 hours.

Done

Thanks....