11-15 flounder trout red and stone crab - Page 2

Florida Sportsman

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Trout season is open year round as a new rule, along with new redfish regulation starting in Feb 2012 which increases the bag to 2 per person per day. GO NUTS!!

Capt. of "Knot 2 Worry Fishing Team"
    24' CC Hydra-Sport w/ t-150 Yahamas

We use to catch the stone crab near the dames point bridge a lot and near the little jetties. We saw a guy a few years ago getting some and he did not know to get just a single claw, and he got busted and fined pretty hefty. We constantly got our traps stolen. I am not sure if we were in someones area, or if people were just being a**holes. After four traps got stolen within a matter of a 24-48hr soak, it was quitting time for me.

I've had several nice traps stolen by the little jetties too.. Sucks, they were nice ones and not real cheap...

Publisher
    Way to Go Guys. Happy Thanksgiving.

Quote Originally Posted by Knot2Worry View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by reelhooker View Post
    We use to catch the stone crab near the dames point bridge a lot and near the little jetties. We saw a guy a few years ago getting some and he did not know to get just a single claw, and he got busted and fined pretty hefty. We constantly got our traps stolen. I am not sure if we were in someones area, or if people were just being a**holes. After four traps got stolen within a matter of a 24-48hr soak, it was quitting time for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by samsiam74 View Post
    I've had several nice traps stolen by the little jetties too.. Sucks, they were nice ones and not real cheap...
    Quote Originally Posted by FS Blair View Post
    Way to Go Guys. Happy Thanksgiving.
    I hope you all know this is an year old report that got bumped by Knot2Worry for whatever reason!

Arun.

That's funny....FS even bumped it to the roller on the NE home page....

Nothing like putting a sexy young lady on the report to bump it back to the top...even if it is a year old....

...but it's all good in my book...

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Snake View Post
    That's funny....FS even bumped it to the roller on the NE home page....

Nothing like putting a sexy young lady on the report to bump it back to the top...even if it is a year old....

...but it's all good in my book...
    Not that I complain . Everyone needs to look at something easy on the eyes once in a while at work!

But just can't comprehend how FS wouldn't even look at the report date and stuff before they throw it on the front page. Looks like the person Incharge to do this was not paying attention to the date and only staring the person holding the fish. Can't blame him though ;).

Arun.

Quote Originally Posted by arunram View Post
    I hope you all know this is an year old report that got bumped by Knot2Worry for whatever reason!

Arun.
    Arun, so what's your point on making ALL BOLD type with exclamation point?

If you must know my logic, I was going back to last year's reports to compare fishing reports from then and now, when I came across a post with a lady angler showing her nice flounder catch. What's the problem with "bumping" it back to the top? Is there something that I should know about "bumping" or is this just "striking a cord" with you?

Brien
    Capt. of "Knot 2 Worry Fishing Team"
    24' CC Hydra-Sport w/ t-150 Yahamas

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12