Photographing your kills - Page 2

Florida Sportsman

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 73
  1. #11
    Senior Member omegafoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,196
    Thanks for posting these John. I love taking photos of successful hunts but, unfortunately, most others don't like taking a few extra minutes to pose for the shots. Here's one of KayakMacGyver and his first spring turkey - I think he's been taking modeling lessons from down4dacount. Where do you normally go to to get your camera cleaned?


  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    south florida
    Posts
    467
    Great tips thx

  3. #13
    Senior Member Bass2bucks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    609
    Very good post thanks for sharing

  4. #14
    Senior Member flydown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    4,603
    Quote Originally Posted by omegafoo View Post
    Thanks for posting these John. I love taking photos of successful hunts but, unfortunately, most others don't like taking a few extra minutes to pose for the shots. Here's one of KayakMacGyver and his first spring turkey - I think he's been taking modeling lessons from down4dacount. Where do you normally go to to get your camera cleaned?

    Wow, what a awesome hero shot! Excellent use of natural topography, fill flash, and a perfect uncluttered and appropriate background.
    I realize that not everyone will go to the lengths you and I do to capture great images, but even if you have little time and are in a hurry, it isn't hard to get great results if you follow a few simple rules.

    As far as having my camera cleaned, I take mine to Southern Photo here in Orlando. They do a great job.
    DYING for me was the most HE could do. LIVING for HIM is the least I can do

  5. #15
    Senior Member AllenR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Lutz, Fla
    Posts
    1,789
    My most difficult thing is being by myself and trying to set up the self-timer. Seems to take forever to get a good shot

    This was one here on about my 8th attempt and was getting flustered


  6. #16
    Senior Member flydown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    4,603
    Quote Originally Posted by AllenR View Post
    My most difficult thing is being by myself and trying to set up the self-timer. Seems to take forever to get a good shot

    This was one here on about my 8th attempt and was getting flustered

    I feel your pain, Allen. I have lobbied Canon to add a 30 second self-timer to their line of SLR's for outdoorsmen who need a bit more time than 10 seconds to get posed for the shot.

    They didn't respond.
    DYING for me was the most HE could do. LIVING for HIM is the least I can do

  7. #17
    Senior Member surfman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    WC FL
    Posts
    1,823
    Tight Lines, Steve
    My posts are my opinion only.
    Quote Originally Posted by gill netter View Post
    COMMERCIAL FISHERMEN WILL BE HERE FOREVER. WE WILL CONTINUE TO WORK AROUND YOUR STUPID LAWS!!!!!!!!

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,668
    13. Smile. Unless you are unhappy that you shot dinner.

  9. #19
    Senior Member flydown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    4,603
    Quote Originally Posted by Stillinscrubs View Post
    13. Smile. Unless you are unhappy that you shot dinner.
    You listenin', Ray?? LOL!~
    DYING for me was the most HE could do. LIVING for HIM is the least I can do

  10. #20
    Senior Member down4dacount's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    South FL Swamps
    Posts
    2,340
    Quote Originally Posted by flydown View Post
    You listenin', Ray?? LOL!~
    I hear ya loud and clear
    Member of Big League Duck Hunter
    ShotKam Pro Staff
    Full moons make me crazy and I go out and kill deer . Come to think all moon phases do that to me
    Check out my videos http://www.youtube.com/user/Down4dacount1?feature=mhee

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •