Concert Tickets
REPORTSREGIONSFORECASTPHOTOSBOATINGHOW-TOSPORTFISHGEARVIDEOSSTORE

Thread: Concert Tickets

Concert Tickets

What sites do you use for tickets? How do you pick seats if you have never been to the venue? Wife wants to go to Miranda Lambert Friday the 19th at Amway

Ticketmaster.com is the best legit site to use. Stubhub is a safe secondary seller. If you want good seats at this late date Stubhub would be best. Seat map is available to show where your seats are. Craigslist is a snakepit for tix but deals are there too if you are careful. In the future, go to the artists web site and sign up for email notices. They will let you know when tix are going on sale and sometimes offer an early presale.

I'm not much of a country fan but I would like to see her. Enjoy!

I'm a member of American Express and get tickets typically before they go on sale to the general public and have them do everything. Best thing going by far.

Google the venues seating chart

Athens, GA. I'm on a gravy train with biscuit wheels!
    Stub Hub has a seating chart.

https://www.stubhub.com/miranda-lamb...nk=1&byo_qty=2

For some venues they have view from the seat(MB Stadium in Atlanta s one).

"The greatest pleasure is to vanquish your enemies and chase them before you, to rob them of their wealth and see those dear to them bathed in tears, to ride their horses and clasp to your bosom their wives and daughters."

Regional Administrator Triple Threat 33T's Avatar
    I use StubHub Ticketmaster and Seat Geek. Easy to do a search on all three and compare
    "Lord, hold our troops in your loving hands. Protect them as they protect us. Bless them and their families for the selfless acts they perform for us in our time of need. Amen."