No Deer in Green Swamp
REPORTSREGIONSFORECASTPHOTOSBOATINGHOW-TOSPORTFISHGEARVIDEOSSTORE

No Deer in Green Swamp

At least not for me this Winter. Was on my way south last week, few days in Virginia with the wife then off to Tennessee to visit friends when I started feeling bad. Went to one of those walk in clinics and discovered that I had both the A and B strains of the flu. Instead of infecting all my friends in TN and FL we decided it best to turn around and head back north to PA. Got back in time to shovel snow.......just dreaming of those rutting bucks and hogs in Green Swamp.....but they'll be there next year. Still hoping to get a hog hunt in before the Winter is over (and my wife's looking forward to some warm sunny weather).
    On a good side note, I did meet a few fella's in VA who have offered me opportunities to hunt with them in VA and also am almost recovered from the flu.
    Keep up with all the posts love reading about what's happening in FL....good and bad.

Only thing I've seen at the swamp is a gator. Gotta keep trying I guess. Feel better

saw some decent deer scouting recently as well as rubs but only a few scrapes.
    (this was on west unit).

I think (hope) they kick in the end of the month
    I have a much bigger and more powerful button