Bad Guys now using Drone attacks
REPORTSREGIONSFORECASTPHOTOSBOATINGHOW-TOSPORTFISHGEARVIDEOSSTORE

Bad Guys now using Drone attacks

Talking about it on CNN right now. Guess they are using what looks like 4 foot long airplanes with bombs on them, been attacks recently, no link as of yet online that I see... Hopefully the OUR defense WITH THE MEGA MONEY they already have can prepare for it and save troop lives...
    Hopefully we don't need a NEW LAW passed and another 30 BILLION to combat this.... More guys on the ground, one last time to real it all in, get control and allow the TYRANTS to run the ****HOLE countries.
    Not political please... keep it to the drones

Athens, GA. I'm on a gravy train with biscuit wheels!
    No worries. We will unleash the slaughterbots.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/lwlk-XKt2qc" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Edit: embed fail.
    Last edited by GA Fin; 01-12-2018 at 07:21 PM.

"The greatest pleasure is to vanquish your enemies and chase them before you, to rob them of their wealth and see those dear to them bathed in tears, to ride their horses and clasp to your bosom their wives and daughters."

On a scale of 0-cnn, how fake is this story?

Terrorists in the middle east have been using drones for a while to attack our troops. Here is one article for you, there are many out there. Our military has already responded. Why would you be surprised by the enemy using drones? We aren't the only ones with the technology, our is typically the better technology.

http://nationalinterest.org/blog/the...y-drones-22858

Quote Originally Posted by NewberryJeff View Post
    On a scale of 0-cnn, how fake is this story?
    Based in fact, hysteria level about MSNBC fake.
    "mini-mart magnate"
    I am just here for my amusement

Alright Cadman; let's not start using that common-sense crap in response to idiot posts!

I don't know about those dropping bombs, but without fanfare, an entire squadron of B-52's has been moved to Guam! Those in that deployment have been told they will be standing by for 6 months term

"BAD GUYS" are also using drones to harass hunters.

"Bad Guys" is a term of art used to describe anyone on planet earth who refuses to play-ball with an American corporation.

Anyone who refuses to do business, who refuses be bought-off, or who complains about the status quo, is automatically a "Bad Guy".

On the other hand, bloody dictators who torture and slaughter their own people, execute nuns and priests, loot their nations, and stash the cash in Swiss banks, are called a "Strongman".