I'm Not Liking My NEW TRUCK.. - Page 2
REPORTSREGIONSFORECASTPHOTOSBOATINGHOW-TOSPORTFISHGEARVIDEOSSTORE
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Besides getting rid of bench seats(which increased the divorce rate) getting rid of the vent window was one of the dumbest things the auto makers ever did. Try riding around with your windows down now the wind noise is deafening!
    2013 Pathfinder 22 TE , 150 Yamaha,

should have got a Ram. There is an option on the dash to turn all that crap off. So I did. Happy without all the garbage and just driving a truck.
    People use statistics the way a drunk uses a street light, for support rather than illumination.

I have a Ram. Where is that button, please?

I have a 2016 RAM. I hope you purchased the warranty. I did. Since everything is a damn computer if one thing does wrong it will be super expensive without warranty. I do like the backup camera, and the touch screen calling and storing texts, and it reading them to you. Also, like the remote start from iphone on a cold day. Start it from bed to warm up.

What a bunch of whiny old wymmen.

You want an old truck then there are plenty for sale.

https://classics.autotrader.com/clas...-f100-for-sale
    “Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.

Heres Tom with the Weather.”

Quote Originally Posted by dave44 View Post
    I have a Ram. Where is that button, please?
    on your dash you can scroll through the menu and choose menu off. or messages off, haven't looked at in a year or more.
    People use statistics the way a drunk uses a street light, for support rather than illumination.

Quote Originally Posted by Soda Popinski View Post
    on your dash you can scroll through the menu and choose menu off. or messages off, haven't looked at in a year or more.
    Ok, gotcha.

It is annoying every time the weather changes the tire air pressure sensors go off. I didn’t realize how much they were affected by weather.

Quote Originally Posted by Turner River Terror View Post
    Been 15 years since I bought a new Truck..
    Got this real pretty new Ford F150..What the hell happened to Trucks while I was gone.
    Buttons all over the place , Dashboard talks to me, 16 Speakers cross my back dash..little barkin dog watching everybody pass.
    Smart Keys . Adjustable Petals , Traction control buttons ,Ding , Ding , Ding every 10 minutes.
    My Buddy says Read The Manuel...It's freakin 590 pages...590. Can't I get the Cliff Notes.
    Time I figure it all out I'll be dead..
    I'm gonna marry a 16 year old and let her drive....winning..
    Technology has left you in the dust!

Sell the truck, get a horse!

Quote Originally Posted by dave44 View Post
    Ok, gotcha.

It is annoying every time the weather changes the tire air pressure sensors go off. I didn’t realize how much they were affected by weather.
    that doesn't go off, it pops back up and i have to reset it every time. Pain in the neck really. The only thing that shuts that down is putting air in the tires. And it's always the front driver's side that's blinking on my truck. I guess that's where my weight pushes the air out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron@.38 Special View Post
    Technology has left you in the dust!

Sell the truck, get a horse!
    That’s not true.
    Some technology is good like the machining processes and the electronic timing and fuel flow controls.
    But all the little gee wiz stuff is only more things that drive up the costs and they will fail and in most cases take down other needed systems. Not to mention driving up the cost of repairs.
    All I want my pickup todo is tow my boat efficiently and be a reliable piece of transportation.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast