People driving at dusk/dark with no headlights... - Page 3
REPORTSREGIONSFORECASTPHOTOSBOATINGHOW-TOSPORTFISHGEARVIDEOSSTORE
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DOCKSIDE View Post
    Always told my kids. It's not for you to see. It's for people to see you.
    Exactly!!

And there's the cats with the blue headlights...those things mess me up, but then I have a certain amount of night blindness which is unsettling. We generally encounter at least one lunatic on a motorcycle doing about 90 miles an hour around Miami on our way to the keys and he's wearing shorts and flip flops...are you insane man? If we make a quick lane change and he can't brake coming up behind us he's going to be dead...just how stupid are you?

Quote Originally Posted by ncdead View Post
    ..just how stupid are you?
    'bout this much

“Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.

Heres Tom with the Weather.”

That's why I gave up my motorcycles when I was a teenager when I almost killed myself several times...almost hit a dog once late night, squarely hit a bag of feed on my afternoon job after school at the dairy farm ..( 45 dollars a week, 7 days week)that fell off the back off the truck in front....was following a bit close cause I was in a hurry to get there for milking time. Keep your motorcycles. I dig the attraction but back when I gave mine up I said screw this...I'm sticking with my 73 Volkswagen Beetle

Jesus where did the find the body? 500 feet away?
    People use statistics the way a drunk uses a street light, for support rather than illumination.

Quote Originally Posted by Soda Popinski View Post
    I just want to know when getting in turning lanes is going to come back in style. 3 times last night in a 1 mile stretch someone stopped in the drive lane and pulled over in a 10' span to get into a turning lane right at the light/street to turn. Turning lanes are there for a reason. Why not use them?

I assume this lunacy will abate right around the monday after Easter, usually does
    Drives me crazy when a freaking Prius makes a wide turn like they have a 53' trailer behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by fishdish View Post
    Drives me crazy when a freaking Prius makes a wide turn like they have a 53' trailer behind them.
    mustang just can't get out of the habit
    I was not born stupid, just had lots of practice

Believe it or not I saw a trooper pull a van over for not having it's lights on at dusk. At least I believe it was the reason they weren't speeding.

I haven't read the whole thread but it is ironic. I have noticed a lot of people driving without lights when they should be lately. And I'm like don't most cars have auto lights. My 2007 vibe had auto lights and that was over ten years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Soda Popinski View Post
    Jesus where did the find the body? 500 feet away?
    Probably in many pieces?
    2013 Pathfinder 22 TE , 150 Yamaha,

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast