Need help finding a cheap flight from Cleveland to Fort Myers on 3/29 or 30th - Page 2
REPORTSREGIONSFORECASTPHOTOSBOATINGHOW-TOSPORTFISHGEARVIDEOSSTORE
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Cheap flights and hotels during spring break.....
    People use statistics the way a drunk uses a street light, for support rather than illumination.

I want to thank all of you for your suggestions. Each one had merit and were followed up by me. I had some limits to Airports since my son does not drive and his ex wife would not take them to Akron. I also would have to make 6 hr drive round trip to get them to Tampa.

Anyway, my wife was in the process of buying tickets for $250 and ask me to check at Southwest site. I did that and found a perfect flight leaving at 4:50 one stop to Fort Myers. The tickets were $191 and the first two bags are free. The group now get 8 days plus in Florida with later in the day flight the following Friday. The mother always has to cut it short because of soccer, but I will not open that can of worms.

My wife now is stress free for today at least. One last comment but wife had check everyday at several sites and at Southwest. That flight I found just came up today at 10am or close to that time.
    Last edited by austjj; 01-10-2018 at 06:51 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12