Need help finding a cheap flight from Cleveland to Fort Myers on 3/29 or 30th
REPORTSREGIONSFORECASTPHOTOSBOATINGHOW-TOSPORTFISHGEARVIDEOSSTORE
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Need help finding a cheap flight from Cleveland to Fort Myers on 3/29 or 30th

I have to fly them in after school on Thursday March 29th or late morning or early afternoon on Fri March 30th. My son is on disability plus divorced with three children. He cant drive due to his condition and must fly out of Cleveland with his three children. We already bought their tickets on their return flight but my wife just cant find anything less than $245 a person from Cleveland to Fort Myers. My question where are some places to go online to do this and is their a day of the week or time of day to try and purchase 4 tickets. Again we are locked into those 4 days because of spring break and the mother will no allow then to miss school on Thurs. The dates we need are Thurs March 29th or Friday March 30th, thanks ahead of time for any suggestions and tips

Net Blue is running a sale til midnite only,Cleveland to Tampa. Fares start at $49. Hurry!

Quote Originally Posted by Bobber View Post
    Net Blue is running a sale til midnite only,Cleveland to Tampa. Fares start at $49. Hurry!
    Thanks but prices are not low for the dates I need, thank you

Alegiant services from cleveland too punta gorda on 3/30
    Jason

Quote Originally Posted by 1outlaw View Post
    Alegiant services from cleveland too punta gorda on 3/30
    I worry that if that flight is not going out, no planes out the next day. The time and rate on the our date is good, but just don't trust if their is a breakdown, thank you

I have been on that flight many times, never a problem and usually arrives early.

Quote Originally Posted by gpenning View Post
    I have been on that flight many times, never a problem and usually arrives early.
    Their window of travel time is small, and I cant chance that will be as you say. They will fly in on a thurs or fri and leave the following fri. My wife usually has the tickets by now. She said this has been very difficult. We are trying to keep price down, but not have any choice but to pay more. When you dealing with a split family its not easy. They can miss school if its with the mother, but she will not let them miss a half a day if with the dad. Sorry for the rant, just confuses me.

plenty of folks trying to help you out - it is what it is and this has nothing to do with general fishing
    Last edited by finbully; 01-10-2018 at 08:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by austjj View Post
    I worry that if that flight is not going out, no planes out the next day. The time and rate on the our date is good, but just don't trust if their is a breakdown, thank you
    I have flown dozens of times on alegiant with no issues!
    Jason

Quote Originally Posted by 1outlaw View Post
    I have flown dozens of times on alegiant with no issues!

Yep...me too....Greyhound bus of the sky.
    There are many roads to travel
    Many things to do.
    Knots to be unraveled
    'fore the darkness falls on you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast