Chick fil A - Page 2
REPORTSREGIONSFORECASTPHOTOSBOATINGHOW-TOSPORTFISHGEARVIDEOSSTORE
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 61

Thread: Chick fil A

  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Groveland
    Posts
    6,436
    I liked Chic Fli A but now that there is a PDQ in town, forget it. Their honey butter chicken sandwich is amazing.

    And Hardees has great biscuits, but my absolute favorite are Popeyes.

    My biggest gripe with Chic fil A is i always seem to crave it on a Sunday
    People use statistics the way a drunk uses a street light, for support rather than illumination.

  2. #12
    Senior Member 1outlaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Naples FL
    Posts
    478
    Quote Originally Posted by mplspug View Post
    So what is behind Chick Fill A's popularity? I know the sandwiches are good, but good enough to validate long lines from open to close?

    Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    The Sandwiches are awesome.... Im not sure about yours but the line completely circles ours 1.5 times and i can get through it faster then most other fast food spots with only a hand full in line. 2 people taking ourders out front, pay at the back, pick up at the window.
    Jason

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Sea Plane City
    Posts
    1,728
    Quote Originally Posted by 1outlaw View Post
    The Sandwiches are awesome.... Im not sure about yours but the line completely circles ours 1.5 times and i can get through it faster then most other fast food spots with only a hand full in line. 2 people taking ourders out front, pay at the back, pick up at the window.
    This ^ They get their customers through the drive threw faster han anyone else. They almost never screw up your order. Their prices are on par with the rest of the fast food places, their customer service is great. Oh yeah, their food is good, also.

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Groveland
    Posts
    6,436
    Quote Originally Posted by pottydoc View Post
    This ^ They get their customers through the drive threw faster han anyone else. They almost never screw up your order. Their prices are on par with the rest of the fast food places, their customer service is great. Oh yeah, their food is good, also.
    For whatever reason they are extremely popular with HS kids and women. I can't tell you how many moms would show up to football practice with CF bags and watch little Timmy practice. or basketball when my son was playing it.

    If you want to make your chicken at home taste like theirs, just marinate your chicken breasts in pickle juice.
    People use statistics the way a drunk uses a street light, for support rather than illumination.

  5. #15
    Senior Member mustang190's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Panama City Fla.
    Posts
    8,245
    I wish they still had the carrot and raisin salad.
    2013 Pathfinder 22 TE , 150 Yamaha,

  6. #16
    Senior Member treemanjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    GA
    Posts
    2,235
    For me it's easy to support a business that stands by their morals regardless of what anyone else says, they serve quality food, and make incredible hiring decisions. That's a recipe for Success every time

    Think about the billions of dollars they have turn their backs on by not opening on Sundays. That serious conviction and I can appreciate that

  7. #17
    Senior Member fins4me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Eastern Tennessee
    Posts
    13,626
    Moral business owners, clean, well mannered staff, good food,,, easy to understand why they are so popular.

  8. #18
    Senior Member mustang190's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Panama City Fla.
    Posts
    8,245
    Quote Originally Posted by treemanjohn View Post
    For me it's easy to support a business that stands by their morals regardless of what anyone else says, they serve quality food, and make incredible hiring decisions. That's a recipe for Success every time

    Think about the billions of dollars they have turn their backs on by not opening on Sundays. That serious conviction and I can appreciate that
    I agree.
    I rarely eat there, only in a pinch. I could never figure out the criticism of Chic Filet for closing on Sundays? Around here most restaurants are closed on either Sundays or Monday, hear no complaints about those?
    2013 Pathfinder 22 TE , 150 Yamaha,

  9. #19
    Senior Member Gardawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Islamorada
    Posts
    6,723
    It has to be last resort for me to eat any fast food.

    Chick Fila is edible .
    “Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.

    Heres Tom with the Weather.”

  10. #20
    Senior Member dragon bait's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Knot Sure
    Posts
    5,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardawg View Post
    It has to be last resort for me to eat any fast food.

    Chick Fila is edible .
    Agreed , you can have fast food or good food, but you can't have good fast food, quality takes time

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •