Chick fil A - Page 6
REPORTSREGIONSFORECASTPHOTOSBOATINGHOW-TOSPORTFISHGEARVIDEOSSTORE
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Chick fil A

Quote Originally Posted by Griz View Post
    I donít get the attraction or prices. Chicken is good but biscuits are aweful. Wraps are atrocious

Best fast food biscuits Iíve had are Hardeees.
    They have a yummy lemon shake that no one else has. The chicken soup and kale salad are good too. Haven't tried the biscuits. There isn't one within miles of us but on a recent trip we ate lunch at one a couple of times. The drive thru is amazing well handled.

Believe it or not - Arby's has a dang good (imho) fish sandwich, also available as a wrap. Apparently some locations carry it only seasonally.
    I find my peace out on the sand...Beside the sea, not beyond or behind. R.A. Britt

http://forums.floridasportsman.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=344&dateline=13073685  84

Quote Originally Posted by Mackeral Snatcher View Post
    Anyone else remember when Publix was closed on Sunday?
    Yep, We didn't have a Publix in Key West when I was a kid though. We had two Kwik Cheks, a Food Fair, and two local markets, Faustos and Gulfstream supermaket. Publix didn't arrive until the '80s if I remember correct.

So this topic was stuck in my head so we got Chick Fil A for breakfast. I went in and grabbed my order with the confidence they didn't screw it up as someone pointed out. Then I checked and found only one of three hash browns in the bag.

As for the food, I'll take McDonalds breakfast. However Chick Fil A coffee is the bomb!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I'm surprised no one mentioned what I think is their big strong point, in you feeling like it's been a nice experience when you visit there.

They don't act like they assume you are a thief or guilt trip you like some other places with cheapskate handling of napkins and condiments.

Everything right out on the counters just help yourself and they even give you more than a trickle of water in their restroom sink to wash up with.

The horror of it............how anti-capitilistic of them........don't they realize they are squandering "profit margin"???
    Common sense ain't so common anymore.

I don't get it either. I ate there 25 years ago when they were not famous. Pretty good, just another fast food in the mall. It wasn't anything great but good.

Fast forward stand alone stores with the line around the building. I didn't get it, but got in line. The staff was like Disney. Tons of people in line and I'm like why all these people but appreciated the best service I have ever seen. They know what they are doing.

What I don't understand is I like better chicken at other restaurants. What ticked me off after many years is they discontinued Colelslaw. Plus the waffle fries suck. They are the best run fast food, not the best food. Still can't believe they gave up coleslaw. They somehow some way became the Yeti of fast food.

Their chicken sandwiches are cheaper than hamburgers where I live @ $3.35. Get the meal around $6.75

i was working at publix way back when they were closed on sunday. and the hours were 9a-9p for all stores.

was the same time they rolled out the plastic grocery bags.

To each their own, the waffle fries are the bomb!
    Hoping for better luck next time......

Regional Administrator Triple Threat 33T's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sailfish2 View Post
    To each their own, the waffle fries are the bomb!
    I think they're good too when they're not pulled out of the fryer too early.
    "Lord, hold our troops in your loving hands. Protect them as they protect us. Bless them and their families for the selfless acts they perform for us in our time of need. Amen."

Athens, GA. I'm on a gravy train with biscuit wheels!
    Quote Originally Posted by Griz View Post
    I donít get the attraction or prices. Chicken is good but biscuits are aweful. Wraps are atrocious.
    You are doing it wrong. Sandwiches and lemonade only. SMFH

"The greatest pleasure is to vanquish your enemies and chase them before you, to rob them of their wealth and see those dear to them bathed in tears, to ride their horses and clasp to your bosom their wives and daughters."

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast