UW-F Updates - Page 4
REPORTSREGIONSFORECASTPHOTOSBOATINGHOW-TOSPORTFISHGEARVIDEOSSTORE
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: UW-F Updates

[QUOTE=duckmanJR;3102720
    I feel confident YOU are the new blood that will be needed to solve these problems...
    [/QUOTE]

"New Blood", is the inbreeding taking its toll?

Quote Originally Posted by N. Cook View Post
    Hey....CHET, I am on the DU STATE COUNCIL conference call planning fund raising for 2018. Do you have a problem with that "hat"? You have no clue regarding UW-F's work to "make duck hunting in Florida better for Florida's duck hunters".
    Newt. DU STATE COUNCIL, raising money for North Dakota? You may not know but before your carpetbagging self showed up the issue was that there where too many conservation groups and not enough hunters rights groups. I would say that's the roots of UWF.

I know all about what the new UWF does. From a UWF district leader trying to turn Cury Island into a high dollar pay to hunt area. To another district leader trying to get restrictions on Mocc Island. From attending a water management meeting on Felsmere and having the district tell everyone they had no problem with 7 day access. But it was UWF and the infamous airboat ride when the leadership insisted on restrictions.

Lets not mention the mess UWF made out of OP. The lake spraying thing seems to working well.........for boaters.

I was told by a President of UWF that the quicker areas are turned into TMG with limited access the better things would get.

I know all to well the proxy war the management wages against hunting while setting up conservation orgs. That's why I have spent my time and money going to these meetings and speaking against these issues. Didn't see anyone from UWF at the meeting with the FWC in Ruskin concerning buffer zones. Did I forget Guana and MI. How's the shell limit thing working? Thank goodness for Face Book. If not MI would be closed after this Weeken

So keep on fighting the septic system war. Just don't forget what hat you have on.

Quote Originally Posted by Chet View Post
    That's funny..

I keep asking how that CI project is going, aint seen a shovel hit the ground yet and was really hoping for atleast a chickee hut or some newly planted trees.

Look, A simple " I'm way too busy criticizing the work of others to help out " would have been enough Phil....
    There are many roads to travel
    Many things to do.
    Knots to be unraveled
    'fore the darkness falls on you

Newt. DU STATE COUNCIL, raising money for North Dakota? You may not know but before your carpetbagging self showed up the issue was that there where too many conservation groups and not enough hunters rights groups. I would say that's the roots of UWF.

I know all about what the new UWF does. From a UWF district leader trying to turn Cury Island into a high dollar pay to hunt area. To another district leader trying to get restrictions on Mocc Island. From attending a water management meeting on Felsmere and having the district tell everyone they had no problem with 7 day access. But it was UWF and the infamous airboat ride when the leadership insisted on restrictions.

Lets not mention the mess UWF made out of OP. The lake spraying thing seems to working well.........for boaters.

I was told by a President of UWF that the quicker areas are turned into TMG with limited access the better things would get.

I know all to well the proxy war the management wages against hunting while setting up conservation orgs. That's why I have spent my time and money going to these meetings and speaking against these issues. Didn't see anyone from UWF at the meeting with the FWC in Ruskin concerning buffer zones. Did I forget Guana and MI. How's the shell limit thing working? Thank goodness for Face Book. If not MI would be closed after this Weeken

So keep on fighting the septic system war. Just don't forget what hat you have on.
    The root of UWF was MINWR going quota.

MINWR is the place that never really warmed up to hunters - they keep tightening the noose... Instead of managing & maintaining fresh water impoundments, they think less hunting is the way to increase duck numbers.

See you at the MINWR meetings? We need to show up in good numbers.

Until Uwf goes to 24/7 on all public land and starts working to take back public land stolen from the public, they are working against most hunters for the sake of a few.

Quote Originally Posted by H20dad View Post
    Until Uwf goes to 24/7 on all public land and starts working to take back public land stolen from the public, they are working against most hunters for the sake of a few.
    Sometimes...like now...Binellishtr actually sounds like the less crazy guy here....
    There are many roads to travel
    Many things to do.
    Knots to be unraveled
    'fore the darkness falls on you

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234