Shot in the dark - Page 3
REPORTSREGIONSFORECASTPHOTOSBOATINGHOW-TOSPORTFISHGEARVIDEOSSTORE
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by duckmanJR View Post
    Easy dog...I was just messing with you.....

And for the record...I've probably been " a Floridian "...longer than you've been alive.
    Maybe, maybe not. How long someone has been here doesn't matter.

D@#! Bros is this a petty high school forum or the florida SPORTSMAN forum. Hey buddy I am part of a club in waycross. We have hogs and few deer but when the sun goes down I can hear the yotes howling. You want to be a guest on private land then come on bubba I will host you. I would like to see you call them in. As SPORTSMAN we should not be divided.

Quote Originally Posted by erik-the-red View Post
    D@#! Bros is this a petty high school forum or the florida SPORTSMAN forum. Hey buddy I am part of a club in waycross. We have hogs and few deer but when the sun goes down I can hear the yotes howling. You want to be a guest on private land then come on bubba I will host you. I would like to see you call them in. As SPORTSMAN we should not be divided.
    Nice extension of the hand.

FYI
    Toby Benoit is organizing a coyote hunt in Citrus WMA on the last Sat in Jan. Prizes for the most, largest male and largest female.
    If anyone is interested I can reach out and get more info. I will be on a youth gator hunt that weekend or it would be nice to try.
    The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones. Hopefully the next man is not dropping his stones on the mountain you are trying to move.

Quote Originally Posted by bgeorge View Post
    Nice extension of the hand.

FYI
    Toby Benoit is organizing a coyote hunt in Citrus WMA on the last Sat in Jan. Prizes for the most, largest male and largest female.
    If anyone is interested I can reach out and get more info. I will be on a youth gator hunt that weekend or it would be nice to try.
    Guess I won't run my bird dogs that day given the mean IQ of the 20 something year old hunters that will show up for that event..
    I am glad to only be a bird hunter with bird dogs...being a shooter or dog handler or whatever other niche exists to separate appears to generate far too much about which to worry.

Senior Member Turner River Terror's Avatar
    223's and all them new ..Lightly Fired AR's will be barking...
    Killin and Grillin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123