Shot in the dark
REPORTSREGIONSFORECASTPHOTOSBOATINGHOW-TOSPORTFISHGEARVIDEOSSTORE
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Shot in the dark

I am new to this forum so not sure how this will do, I am an avid predator hunter with most of my knowledge and hunting being done in Michigan. Farmers would allow me and a fellow hunter to hunt their fields and take out the coyotes and some bobcats. Not hvaing such luck in Florida, have hunted some public land (Croom and Richloam) Richloam has decent woods to hunt but I have been harrased by dog hunters every time. Looking for some private land to predator hunt early spring before fawns drop. I can also trade flats fishing for permission to hunt your land. Thanks if anyone has a overpopulated pack or property or if anyone knows a rancher that needs nuisance coyotes gone, any information is appreciated.

Here's a coyote for ya. Dadgum wolf like...

IMG_20171230_172542_01.jpgIMG_20171230_172542_02.jpg
    "Whatcha doin' in my waters?"

Thats a giant, what county?

Deer season in Richloam will end Jan 14 and the number of dog hunters will go way down. You will have to the beginning of March to hunt.
    The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones. Hopefully the next man is not dropping his stones on the mountain you are trying to move.

Harrased by dog hunters? Most Richland dog hunters (myself included) want the coyote gone. How were you harrased?

Guys accusing me of stealing their spots and stuff, when I am a very respectful hunter, just a lot of locals not happy with me being back in there justnot my cup of tea

Well you are a yankee and we still ain't sure you people know the difference tween a dog and a yote.
    I am glad to only be a bird hunter with bird dogs...being a shooter or dog handler or whatever other niche exists to separate appears to generate far too much about which to worry.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanplumb30 View Post
    Guys accusing me of stealing their spots and stuff, when I am a very respectful hunter, just a lot of locals not happy with me being back in there justnot my cup of tea
    Welcome to the south...

The greatest accomplishment is raising millions of dumb Rednecks.....and a small handful of southern gentleman.
    There are many roads to travel
    Many things to do.
    Knots to be unraveled
    'fore the darkness falls on you

Quote Originally Posted by duckmanJR View Post
    Welcome to the south...

The greatest accomplishment is raising millions of dumb Rednecks.....and a small handful of southern gentleman.
    Funny, I see more dumb *** Yankees than southern folks.
    Last edited by doghunter; 01-07-2018 at 09:48 PM.

You should do well coyote hunting in Richloam. I get plenty of coyote pics on trail cams, bobcat too. I also don't think many folks hunt them there. I plan on trying to during small game.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast