How to Use a Bait Cannon to Catch Bull Reds - Page 2
REPORTSREGIONSFORECASTPHOTOSBOATINGHOW-TOSPORTFISHGEARVIDEOSSTORE
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich M View Post
    I could care less how he or you or I hold fish. It is just that almost every fish post gets a "hold it right" post or two or three. Do you really think someone is going to change their habits cause you told 'em to?

You seem to have been here before they changed the whole website and made us change our handles and all that. It was a lot more fun on here back then. Not so much since. Few fish reports, absolutely no info on what's biting, no fun or funny posts, etc. It is pretty lousy actually.

Time to contact PETA - Boga grips KILL fish!
    You should care. Whats the point of harming a fish you inted to release?
    And you are wrong again on your next point as well
    Yes someone can change their habits. When I was young I did not know holding a big snook vertical by the jaw was harmful. Once I learned I stopped doing it.

Maybe you can post whats biting or a report, since there is a lack of them now. Id venture to guess with the weather, reds and trout in the potholes in channels around bars, sheepshead all over docks and rocks, and flounders laying in the mud

Quote Originally Posted by sk018 View Post
    You should care. Whats the point of harming a fish you inted to release?
    And you are wrong again on your next point as well
    Yes someone can change their habits. When I was young I did not know holding a big snook vertical by the jaw was harmful. Once I learned I stopped doing it.

Maybe you can post whats biting or a report, since there is a lack of them now. Id venture to guess with the weather, reds and trout in the potholes in channels around bars, sheepshead all over docks and rocks, and flounders laying in the mud
    Smart man
    You should have been here yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by Rich M View Post
    I could care less how he or you or I hold fish. It is just that almost every fish post gets a "hold it right" post or two or three. Do you really think someone is going to change their habits cause you told 'em to?

You seem to have been here before they changed the whole website and made us change our handles and all that. It was a lot more fun on here back then. Not so much since. Few fish reports, absolutely no info on what's biting, no fun or funny posts, etc. It is pretty lousy actually.

Time to contact PETA - Boga grips KILL fish!
    I think you mean “you couldn’t care less”. You are never too old to learn

Just wait, don't you guys remember, mathgeek is just a jesus shill who mishandles fish...pissed Gary off to no end...

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclist View Post
    Just wait, don't you guys remember, mathgeek is just a jesus shill ...
    Well, if you gotta be a shill for someone, Jesus is prolly the best choice ...
    “Which of you, if your son asks for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake? If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!" - The Messiah

Quote Originally Posted by MathGeek View Post
    Well, if you gotta be a shill for someone, Jesus is prolly the best choice ...
    My Karma beats your Dogma

What is prolly?

Salty: Thanks for your original post. Did not know handling fish in that manner was harmful. Will not do it anymore.

RichM: There's an old cliché about keeping your mouth shut, and letting people think you're stupid, vs. opening it and confirming.

Quote Originally Posted by mara5 View Post
    Salty: Thanks for your original post. Did not know handling fish in that manner was harmful. Will not do it anymore.

RichM: There's an old cliché about keeping your mouth shut, and letting people think you're stupid, vs. opening it and confirming.
    That’s great, thanks Mara

Give it a break guys, the personal attacks WILL CEASE or I'll shut it down!!

Will never forget when I saw the plans for a pneumatic cannon on my families old dial up internet in 6th grade. Told my parents i needed to do a science experiment on gasses for funding, surprisingly my dad wasn't pissed when potatoes were obliterated to mist against 3/4 plywood. I have been thinking about how to add a functional lead to the frozen bait projectile for shark fishing here on the east coast. In theory I could freeze a bunch of chum around a mullet head in the tube but I dont know how I could have a weight set up to stick it immediately in the surf. Any ideas?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast