Penn slammer 3500 - Page 2
REPORTSREGIONSFORECASTPHOTOSBOATINGHOW-TOSPORTFISHGEARVIDEOSSTORE
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Not trying to jack the thread, but Dick O'D, can you PM me about your older slammers if you're interested in selling?

Dick O'D never followed through with any deal. Emailed and text to see if still interested and never heard anything back once deal got about ready to close.
    Last edited by Bsky; 01-13-2018 at 01:53 PM.

I have a couple Senators, on Senator rods. One is a 113h, has some corrosion on the cross bars but work well. The other is a 114h, never been used. Both are older, made in USA. Very nice condition except as noted on the 113. I'm in Pinellas.

I turn 71 in a couple of weeks, and am downsizing. Going to be selling my Marlin 300 as soon as I fix a bad switch: my 80-mile offshore days are over. Jus going to stay closer in, so a smaller spinner is an idea.
    Last edited by captbarty; 01-14-2018 at 05:04 PM. Reason: Typo
    Yes, I am a pirate,
    200 years too late.
    The cannon don't thunder;
    there's nothing to plunder.
    I'm an over 40 victim of fate.

Quote Originally Posted by captbarty View Post
    I have a couple Senators, on Senator rods. One is a 113h, has some corrosion on the cross bars but work well. The other is a 114h, never been used. Both are older, made in USA. Very nice condition except as noted on the 113. I'm in Pinellas.

I turn 71 in a couple of weeks, and am downsizing. Going to be selling my Marlin 300 as soon as I fix a bad switch: my 80-mile offshore days are over. Jus going to stay closer in, so a smaller spinner is an idea.
    Captbarty thank you for your interest in the reel. I will send you a pm to discuss further. Thank you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12