Just bought a new truck so selling my old one. 2004 Chevrolet Silverado Z71 Crew Cab, pewter in color. pretty much all stock, but I did upsize the tires to 275's. Truck has 226,000 miles and I'm the second owner. I purchased with 35,000 miles so I know almost all of them, with quite a few on the highway. This truck has never been mudding, adult driven and only used in 4wd when hunting.

I just had it detailed so it is standing tall and ready for a night out on the town with the new owner. Tires are in great shape.

In the last two or so years I have replaced the water pump, steering pump, alternator, and put in new wires and plugs. It runs really good and I wouldn't have any issue jumping in the truck and driving it to Missouri and back next week to go hunting. It does have an issue with the dash cluster which is also common in these trucks as well.

I installed heavy duty Bilstein shocks a few years ago and it has a lockable bed cover and lockable tailgate. I also have a K&N air filter installed. XM Sat radio, Onstar, dual zone climate control, power drivers seat and has NEVER been smoked in and NEVER wrecked.

Truck is located in Fort Walton Beach/Mary Esther area and I'm only asking $6,250. PM here or my cell 850 six 6 nine, one 38 three.

IMG_5482.jpg

IMG_5489.jpg

IMG_5500.jpg

IMG_5493.jpg

IMG_5494.jpg

IMG_5497.jpg

IMG_5491.jpg