Juipiter12/3/17
REPORTSREGIONSFORECASTPHOTOSBOATINGHOW-TOSPORTFISHGEARVIDEOSSTORE

Thread: Juipiter12/3/17

Juipiter12/3/17

If Capt Dave can do it, so can I --
    As I munched on some cereal this AM I decided to go fishing. Frankly, Dave 'late' days might start earlier than this. I cleared Jupiter and set a 4 line spread of pure plastic; I was trolling by 10:30. I elected to not spend time looking for mullet since I got such a late start. I never saw anything to make me wish I had; my frozen bait never saw the light of day.

Out around 6-700 I found some skippies. I lost a couple and released one that I just didn't feel like cleaning. I also caught a bonita and lost a mystery bite -- no it wasn't a wahoo, likely just another skippy or bonita. Once I knew the skippies were about the big purple/silver/black widerange went out, but nothing killed it. All my bites were on the little bait -- blue/pink Billy Bait. There were a few small weed clumps in the area I fished.

Nice day, but I've got to fix my trim tabs. I've got one that is inoperable in the fully extended position -- talk about gangster lean

Thanks I wishin to go fishin but had to do the pull the decorations out of the attic.
    "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, martini in one hand, Cheeseburger in the other, body well used and worn out and screaming WOO-HOO What a Ride!"