Super moon and fishing - Page 2
REPORTSREGIONSFORECASTPHOTOSBOATINGHOW-TOSPORTFISHGEARVIDEOSSTORE
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Saturday deep dropping we had dolphin come
    up to the boat twice got 2 were finicky.

We caught 3 phins on Saturday out of Fort Pierce. First was on a TN stick bait lure in 125' and the other 2 on naked and skirted ballyhoo in 100' straight out from FP. Had 2 other knock down's but never saw what it was.
    Tom

Live: Orlando
    Boat: Ft Pierce
    2000 Tiara 3500 Open

Was worried about the moon, but it was going to be a nice day so it beats sitting on the couch. Many, many small bonitas, one smaller wahoo around 8:30 am off Juno in 180 feet, one gaffer dolphin off Jupiter inlet in 140'. Either way a great morning to be on the water

I Finally got out there and was trolling the Wahoo lures before sun up out of Boynton yesterday. Worked all the up north of the LW Pier between 120 and 400 and got no Hoo bites. We did manage a couple tiny Bonito when I put a little green jet lure way back out there.
    Stopped by the Miller Lite wreck too for a few minutes and not a hit there either although the bottom machine was lit up. Home by 10:30.

Trolled Sunup to 11am today (12/4) out of BBI. One hit on a split-tail mullet pulled drag and came unglued. Whatever it was straightened the first hook. Only hit of the day.

We went out at 3am Sunday morning out of boynton, the bottom fishing was on fire. We headed offshore just before sunup with two ballyhoo with heads on them on cigar weights....trolled all the way out to 900ft with no bites. Came back inshore put out a couple live runners...no takers...trolled some more nada.... we did end up with a limit of snapper and one 20inch red grouper.

Never worked so hard for my limit of vermillion as I did yesterday off Boca. Had to be the moon!

Finally the water was better. Last weekend there was dirty water out to about 400-500. Much cleaner water yesterday with a color change in about 120-130.

Quote Originally Posted by mmedrano View Post
    Finally the water was better. Last weekend there was dirty water out to about 400-500. Much cleaner water yesterday with a color change in about 120-130.
    Thanks!!

thanks for all the reports everyone....seems hit and miss on the moon, which has been my experience. I didn't get out Monday, my crew bailed on me. Maybe Thursday....
    Fisherman, outdoors enthusiast, and software geek (not necessarily in that order, depending on the day)
    www.makologic.com
    patrick@makologic.com

Formerly TxToFl...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast