ATT: all treasure coast fisherman (and Ladies) Important. Share your thoughts
REPORTSREGIONSFORECASTPHOTOSBOATINGHOW-TOSPORTFISHGEARVIDEOSSTORE

ATT: all treasure coast fisherman (and Ladies) Important. Share your thoughts

From Congressman Brian Mast:

When leaders in Congress wanted to see what kind of impact the Water Resources and Development Act would have across the country, I told them they needed to come to Florida. This is the bill that authorizes all of our Everglades and Lake Okeechobee infrastructure projects, and it's central to allowing us to fix the water quality issues plaguing our community.

After countless hours of pushing the committee, they didn't go to California or New York - I hosted them right here in Florida. I showed them Lake Okeechobee, our rivers and our ports. As Vice Chairman of the Water Resources and Environment Subcommittee, now I want to hear from you.

Will you take just one minute to share how Lake Okeechobee's dirty water has impacted your family?
    SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE

https://mast.house.gov/watersurvey

I gave examples of dirty water in the live well killing bait, lack of Spanish Macks at Pecks lake etc etc.
    Please share your experience with Congress so our voices can be heard. Remember if you do nothing expect nothing!
    "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, martini in one hand, Cheeseburger in the other, body well used and worn out and screaming WOO-HOO What a Ride!"

Macks are at Peck's, so you may want to amend the statements. I'm all for killing the discharges to the estuary but let's keep it clean. If they can disprove claims that just hurts our cause.

Chuck

Thanks for the link.
    Palm Beach Pure Skin Care and Cosmetics PalmBeachPure.com

Quote Originally Posted by SSN651 View Post
    Macks are at Peck's, so you may want to amend the statements. I'm all for killing the discharges to the estuary but let's keep it clean. If they can disprove claims that just hurts our cause.

Chuck
    No they are not. I was there at Pecks lake on the Thanks giving weekend and there was no Spanish Mac. The water quality is still horribly dirty.

you live in Jupiter......What color is the water in the Lox..???

No they are not. I was there at Pecks lake on the Thanks giving weekend and there was no Spanish Mac. The water quality is still horribly dirty.
    I beg to differ with you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBU_ZChtC2Y

Chuck

I plan on going to Peck's tomorrow, I'll let you know if I catch any spanish...

Chuck