Question Days Inn CR - Canal
REPORTSREGIONSFORECASTPHOTOSBOATINGHOW-TOSPORTFISHGEARVIDEOSSTORE

Question Days Inn CR - Canal

I will be staying at the Days Inn and will have a 22' Bay Boat. Is the canal from the boat ramp at Days Inn relatively navigable during low tides? Is that canal as long as it looks on Google Maps? If that is all slow speed, looks like 30 - 45 mins to the main river. Been to CR quite a few times, but first time using that canal. Thanks in advance.

May have to be careful on a super low tide just past the bridge near the turn. But a bayboat should be OK.
    Takes around 20 minutes at most.
    "You'll get your weather"

Don't call our river a canal . It's The Indian River...What's the dates? We are experiencing the winter lows right now. But, you won't have any issues. As the Capt said above, the narrows are the lowest but it's mostly sand anyways. We have lots of 18-24' boats in and out all the time. It's 2 miles from ramp to the CR. I'm at exactly midway. near the bridge.
    somewhere south of disorder and on earth... mostly .
    .................................................. ............................
    IBEW LU 433

You say tomato ... I say tomato. That saying only works in conversation apparently. LOL Thanks for the feedback! I will be there this weekend. Can't wait!