TK aka Terry Kerns - Page 4
REPORTSREGIONSFORECASTPHOTOSBOATINGHOW-TOSPORTFISHGEARVIDEOSSTORE
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    No doubt Terry was one of the best. Proud to have had him as a friend, he will be missed.

I got to spend some time with him at the Bash last year. Very enjoyable person with great love for
    his family and fishing. He will be missed. RIP Terry.
    "The fishermen know that the sea is dangerous and the storm terrible, but they have never found these dangers sufficient reason for remaining ashore"

- Vincent Van Gogh

I never got to meet him but always enjoyed his post. He will be missed.

Gonna miss him. Really enjoyed reading his posts. Lots of wisdom went with him.

Terry Kerns
    Canton, Georgia
    Age 68

Terry passed away on Saturday, November 11, 2017. Terry was a resident of Canton, Georgia at the time of passing. Funeral services are scheduled for 2:00 PM, on Thursday, November 16, 2017, from the Chapel of South Canton Funeral Home with Rev. James Garrett officiating. Interment will follow at Georgia National Cemetery on Friday, November 17, 2017 at 9:30 AM. He was preceded in death by, Wife: Sharyn Joy Kerns Survivors include: Mother - Erline Kerns, Marietta, GA Son - Robert (Regan) Kerns, Garner, NC Son - Colin (Melissa) Kerns, Smyrna, GA Son - Ronnie (Karen) Kerns, Sulphur Springs, TX Brother - Steve (Tracey) Kerns, Dawsonville, GA Sister - Teresa (Morris) Williams, Kennesaw, GA 7 - Grandchildren: Jessie, Derek, Sabrina, Darin, William, Chloe and Lane In lieu of flowers, donations are to be made to the Mexico Beach Artificial Wreath Association (mbara.org)

South Canton Funeral Home, dedicated to the families we serve, 770-479-3377.

Besides the funeral, there is a visitation tonight at 6:00.

I believe I'll go tomorrow.
    "The more you know, the more you just never know"

Unknown

ferris- please let his family know that Mr. Terry's FS family sends our condolences and he will be missed.

Parker- neither of those guys is who I'm talking about.
    Common Sense can't be bought, taught or gifted, yet it is one of the few things in life that is free, and most refuse to even attempt to possess it. - Miguel Cervantes

Quote Originally Posted by micci_man View Post
    ferris- please let his family know that Mr. Terry's FS family sends our condolences and he will be missed.
    I will. (Been going to too darn many of these lately.)
    "The more you know, the more you just never know"

Unknown

Hate to see a good guy go. He seemed to be one of those guys that would come running to help at a moments notice.

Gonna have new meaning next year when I'm dropping on the Joy Kerns memorial reef.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234