Palm Beach 11/10 report
REPORTSREGIONSFORECASTPHOTOSBOATINGHOW-TOSPORTFISHGEARVIDEOSSTORE

Palm Beach 11/10 report

Got out today before the windy weekend but got a bit of a late start. Left PB Inlet about 9:00 am. Wind was already coming up but seas weren’t too bad. Found a nice color change and weed line around 400’. Trolling solo in choppy seas was proving difficult since I forgot the autopilot remote. I have the Raymarine system that runs on remote. It can be activated by using C80 display but not as convenient.
    Found a nice branch and chummed for a bit but nobody home. Moved on to find a drainage pipe floating and hooked a nice dolphin. After a short fight I net and land the first fish and 2 of his friends that were following.

Reset on the troll and hook another nice fish that got off after tangling in another line.
    I was happy to get out before he wind comes up. Getting a few fish was a bonus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice work solo. I think we found the same line, but didn't do quite a well -- only two peanuts on chunk and not a bit on the troll.

Way to go.

nice solo day

Thanks for the report! I hope to get out on Friday after the wind lets down and bring home some groceries too.