Deer--Turkey Corn, 50lb Bags
REPORTSREGIONSFORECASTPHOTOSBOATINGHOW-TOSPORTFISHGEARVIDEOSSTORE

Deer--Turkey Corn, 50lb Bags

Have in excess of 200 50lb bags of Florida Cracker Cow corn from my milling operations that is not suited for grits/cornmeal. This is naturally grown, pesticide free non-gmo corn, and deer, especially TURKEYS, really relish it! Much, much better attractant than what you get at WallyWorld or elsewhere.

$6.00/50lb bag, FOB here at my farm just north of Tallahassee. Contact me by personal message here on the Forum if interested.

Great price. Just a bit too far out of the way for me to justify.

non gmo corn? impossible

Can you send me a pm, I can't figure this new system out on here. Im interested, in Crawfordville, hunt close. Thx.

bone, it IS non-gmo. I'm in the grits/cornmeal business and produce ONLY a non-gmo, pesticide free product! I grow my corn with old school buddies up in the Mountains of extreme North Georgia/Western North Carolina at my home. But you are pinging on target---90+% of all corn grown in the USA now IS GMO, thanks to the lying SOB's at Monsanto! But mine is not!

I can grow corn up home in the Mountains without using pesticides of any type to control insects. We have never been plagued with this problem up there, but HERE in north Florida/South Georgia, weevils are a major problem! The corn that I'm getting rid of is an old cracker cow variety that we attempted to grow just across the state line in the Thomasville area of Georgia. Dr. Tim Olson of the UFL Ag Dept. found this old heirloom corn for us, along with a Creek Indian variety that was grown in Florida for the cracker cows from the early 1800's. We can grow it up home with no weevil problem, but after 3 years of trying here locally, I'll not attempt to grow insect-free corn locally again!

What I have will have some corn weevils in it, but this will make no difference to wildlife. It has been refrigerated at 50 degrees or below for about a month now, so the weevils are probably dead. (I will not grind and sell one pound of weevil infested grits!) Having spent a career in forest/wildlife management activities, and keeping up on wildlife research pretty well, I can tell you truthfully that Whitetails will pay little attention to whether or not corn is non-gmo. You put it out there for deer, and they'll eat it, no questions asked, GMO or not! TURKEYS, however, will shy away from GMO corn, but will go to town on non-gmo corn like I have!

Have a little over 10,000 pounds that I need to move as soon as possible! Will be up home combining corn the last week of this month, and need the refrigerated room! (Might have a little "liquified" cornmeal, too, if you're interested !)

Liquified corn meal gets my attention.
    Suddenly you are a lot closer ....................

Got your pm, I'll touch back with ya next week when I get slowed down. Thanks!

Woodsrunner, let me know if you sell whole corn often, I missed this thread last month and figure the corn maybe gone. Very interested.