Have 2 roofs that need redone... Few are answering calls..
REPORTSREGIONSFORECASTPHOTOSBOATINGHOW-TOSPORTFISHGEARVIDEOS
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Have 2 roofs that need redone... Few are answering calls..

Let alone to get them out here to quote. If someone know a good roofer willing and able. Have one home with architectural shingles @ 2600 Sq. under air and the other in 1600 under air and 3 tab. 3 Tab for sure needs a tear off and all new and we want the bigger one done too, just not sure it really needs it...

Off of Becker Road in Port Saint Lucie for both homes...

I was looking to get a new roof installed prior to the storm. Got several quotes from local companies including Capps roofing. I ended up going with All American Roofing who was referred to me by a friend. Their prices were thousands below others for the same type of roof and materials. My roof is set to go on next week.

Adam McCalip came out to do the quote and has been my contact with the company ever since.
    Cell # 772-204-5503

Best of luck

Steve G

Steve,

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by SnookMan772 View Post
    I ended up going with All American Roofing who was referred to me by a friend. Their prices were thousands below others for the same type of roof and materials. My roof is set to go on next week.
    X-2

I was fishing in West End in July. Met a fellow fisherman and his buddy who's boat was in the slip next to mine staying at the lodge. What a fantastic guy! Over drinks and dinner in the restaurant we discovered we have mutual friends - we hit it off while talking about fishing and life in general... His name is Frankie Quarles, owner of All American roofing. Been in business in the area for over 30 years.

Glad he got your business.

Pura Vida!

If for some reason All American doesn't work out, you can reach out to Jamie Cisco who owns Sunshine Roofing. He handles all of my clients roofing needs and is fairly priced. (772)577-1118

Your Southeast Florida Real Estate Resource !
    www.HomesOfTreasureCoast.com

Search for homes on any mobile device with my FREE MLS SEARCH App !
    http://app.kw.com/KW2GYNJDM

Gonna call Jamie too... The Girl at All American said it could be 2 - 3 weeks before I even hear from them... Everyone is swamped... This will be first come first serve as I want them done and out of the way...

Dave, did you stay for the hurricane ? Man, I am less than a mile from you if you are still in the same place and I got hammered. I lost 3 sections of Architectural. Could hear them bouncing across the roof. Wife and daughter was good thru the hole thing. Fence fell over (backs to Darwin)... Getting that new too via Insurance... All good
    She wants to now leave the area after dealing with this a second time. (Prepared for 7 hurricanes now in 17 years.) We can work from anywhere, just not sure I want to relocate to northern Florida or Southern Georgia... Also sick of humidity, Selling in about 2 years should be top of the market or near it...
    We will see...
    If you guys needs lights for Trailer POLES - just Im and come and get um free....

Thanks guys

We recommend Seaside Roofing to our clients. If you'd like to get another quote, you can contact Joe Snyder @ (772.285.0588) or at joe@seasideroofing.net

You can let him know that Ed Moore from Live South Florida Realty, Inc. referred you. This may help you with your quote as we have referred our clients to them previously.

On another note, you may want to have them quote you to do a metal roof as well? The price difference vs a shingle roof may not be as big as you think & it is a superior roof. Good luck!
    Ed Moore
    Broker-Owner
    Live South Florida Realty, Inc.
    LiveSouthFL.com

*FREE MLS app for your mobile device: Text EDMOORE to 87778 or visit: http://87778.mobi/EDMOORE/

Liz King is a great roofer. Solid crew, quick with quotes, definitely recommended. Give her a call at 561-809-5800

Quote Originally Posted by Heatwave View Post
    Gonna call Jamie too... The Girl at All American said it could be 2 - 3 weeks before I even hear from them... Everyone is swamped... This will be first come first serve as I want them done and out of the way...

Dave, did you stay for the hurricane ? Man, I am less than a mile from you if you are still in the same place and I got hammered. I lost 3 sections of Architectural. Could hear them bouncing across the roof. Wife and daughter was good thru the hole thing. Fence fell over (backs to Darwin)... Getting that new too via Insurance... All good
    She wants to now leave the area after dealing with this a second time. (Prepared for 7 hurricanes now in 17 years.) We can work from anywhere, just not sure I want to relocate to northern Florida or Southern Georgia... Also sick of humidity, Selling in about 2 years should be top of the market or near it...
    We will see...
    If you guys needs lights for Trailer POLES - just Im and come and get um free....

Thanks guys
    I was lucky and had no problems at all other than replacing my mailbox that was already on its way out. I feel guilty admitting that we never lost power. Let me know when your ready and we'll talk on selling them both. Thanks and good luck with the roofers.

Your Southeast Florida Real Estate Resource !
    www.HomesOfTreasureCoast.com

Search for homes on any mobile device with my FREE MLS SEARCH App !
    http://app.kw.com/KW2GYNJDM

Frankys company is American roofing , not "All American " , 561-585-0199

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast