New PB Snook
REPORTSREGIONSFORECASTPHOTOSBOATINGHOW-TOSPORTFISHGEARVIDEOS

Thread: New PB Snook

New PB Snook

What's going on everyone? The mullet run has been pretty good so far this season. We've had a lot more snook and tarpon off our seawall where we live than I've seen in years past. In the previous years its been mostly jacks, and we would occasionally see tarpon and snook blowing up the baits but no hook ups. This year Ive landed two snook and jumped off 4 or 5 tarpon. One I handed the rod off to a 6yr old and we lost him right at the seawall. Will put the videos of that up soon as well once I edit them. This video auto deleted from my gopro, and I was able to recover it with a program called Recuva. There is a link in the video description if you want to take a look at that. Thanks for watching. Fish was caught on a live finger mullet, 30# fluoro leader, and mustad live bait hook.

Awesome work man! I think I live about a half mile south of you on the ICW. The mullet run has been awesome here so far. Keep it up.
    East Boynton

Quote Originally Posted by Flfjack View Post
    Awesome work man! I think I live about a half mile south of you on the ICW. The mullet run has been awesome here so far. Keep it up.
    Nice, the mullet are usually in the little cove by us. Definitely slowed down the last few days, but I am hoping it picks up after this blow. Some bigger mullet have been in the mix now, but all the bites have been on fingers.