Need A Crew / Want To Fish - Page 26
REPORTSREGIONSFORECASTPHOTOSBOATINGHOW-TOSPORTFISHGEARVIDEOS
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526

What up

Quote Originally Posted by TaylorDog View Post
    Bite has been hot! Im stuart/psl area lookin to get out during the week. Plenty of offshore exp..i fish tournaments as well, always lookin to learn and meet new people.. No beer gut beer drinkers, lookin to fish. I dont have a boat.Pm me
    . Taylor did you finally get dr license? Email me Mike Smith secondnativegator@gmail.com I am planning on trip to Cape Canaveral middle of June.. hot 2017 23T Blue water 4 weeks old. Kingfish tournament June 17.

I'm looking to join anyone on a boat here in June - I'm in Delray beach area but have a car and my own gear.

Happy to pay for gas/food/bait/help however I can. 33 and able bodied.

Hit me up if you want a friendly hand aboard for your next trip! cell: 609 933 4938

Thanks!

Chase

Fishing buddy

Hi my name is Yan , 58 y.o. russian. I live in Palm Beach Gardens. I need fishing buddy. I have 23ft Mako with new Suzuki and I also have 16 ft for shallow water. Call or text me please. 561-389-2635. I go on weekdays almost every week.

I, looking for a charter that targets muttons, what I,m looking for is if you don,t get enough anglers I,m availiable any day. I, a retired old guy with two stout legs and loves mutton fishing. I've been on the water for 60 years, have fished for every spices from Jersey to the keys, held my 100 ton for 25 years and ran everything from a 10footer to 55 sportfisher. I sold my ride 8 months ago and have been hitting the head boats. Head boats are ok but they want to put people on the lanes and beeliners, me I,ll fish all day with my long leader for a real fish,. I have all the gear, don't need any help and willing to pay my way. Not looking for Mahi or kings, just someone who is a dedicated bottom fisherman. Been fishing pomps off the surf from the power plant to Hobe, but the pomps are gone. Sucks when you sell your boat.....I can be contacted at rondo_25@yahoo.com, would like to fish out of Stuart or Jupiter.

Forgot, groves and grouper also

Fellow fisherman

Fellow fisherman my name is Christian would like to gain some experience located in Port St. Lucie Florida I have no problem scrubbing the boat after have my own gear please call 772 8072178

Rondo
    You may want to consider FT Pierce for the bottom monsters

Tks poolman, I,m guess I cut myself short when I left out Ft.Pierce, fished there many times and you are right, thats where the big ones live. Fished a lot with Capt.Lou on his old boat and his current ride now. Might try Coles new ride (Miss Chris) next week if the current slows down.

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526