Need A Crew / Want To Fish - Page 26
REPORTSREGIONSFORECASTPHOTOSBOATINGHOW-TOSPORTFISHGEARVIDEOSSTORE
Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122232425262728 LastLast

What up

I am looking for one...maybe two to join me fishing the Big Dog Fat Cat KDW Tournament July 8th 2017 out of Sailfish Marina I have ALL expenses covered except your drink food (tournament does provide free dinner at 5:30pm Sat.

Have new 2017 23T center console Blue water 10weeks old. Will fish kingfish division in tournament. Have ALL equipment needed, boat has 50 gal livewell, 180 gal fuel. Have 4 cast nets...will bring two and have two gaffs, downriggers, new fish bag ready to be stuffed...etc etc. Have all safety equipment inc EPRIB, type 1 PFDs, flare gun, etc etc

Coming from left coast and have fished WPB, Jupiter areas before. I need someone who can drive the boat well mainly...everything else is gravy. Do not want drunks, drugs or smokers. You can drink at weigh in when we celebrate. There will be percentage of winnings that I would give to my partner for helping. This tournament is coming up fast and the boat is now in Jupiter at Jupiter Point Marina at dealers lot after getting several things done to her. Has 300 Suzuki with maybe 50 hrs. Need someone who can at least spend half a day on Fri and willing to be at WPB at dark thirty on Saturday and fish til at least 3:45pm.

Email me quickly, Mike Smith secondnativegator@gmail.com
    Last edited by Reel Gator 2; 06-30-2017 at 04:02 AM.

I'm looking to join anyone on a boat here in June - I'm in Delray beach area but have a car and my own gear.

Happy to pay for gas/food/bait/help however I can. 33 and able bodied.

Hit me up if you want a friendly hand aboard for your next trip! cell: 609 933 4938

Thanks!

Chase

Last edited by russianbear; 07-26-2017 at 08:10 PM.

I, looking for a charter that targets muttons, what I,m looking for is if you don,t get enough anglers I,m availiable any day. I, a retired old guy with two stout legs and loves mutton fishing. I've been on the water for 60 years, have fished for every spices from Jersey to the keys, held my 100 ton for 25 years and ran everything from a 10footer to 55 sportfisher. I sold my ride 8 months ago and have been hitting the head boats. Head boats are ok but they want to put people on the lanes and beeliners, me I,ll fish all day with my long leader for a real fish,. I have all the gear, don't need any help and willing to pay my way. Not looking for Mahi or kings, just someone who is a dedicated bottom fisherman. Been fishing pomps off the surf from the power plant to Hobe, but the pomps are gone. Sucks when you sell your boat.....I can be contacted at rondo_25@yahoo.com, would like to fish out of Stuart or Jupiter.

Forgot, groves and grouper also

Fellow fisherman

Fellow fisherman my name is Christian would like to gain some experience located in Port St. Lucie Florida I have no problem scrubbing the boat after have my own gear please call 772 8072178

Rondo
    You may want to consider FT Pierce for the bottom monsters

Tks poolman, I,m guess I cut myself short when I left out Ft.Pierce, fished there many times and you are right, thats where the big ones live. Fished a lot with Capt.Lou on his old boat and his current ride now. Might try Coles new ride (Miss Chris) next week if the current slows down.

I have a boat and am looking for people to come fishing that are willing to chip in for gas and bait and cleaning. Hit me up 954-589-7200. I plan on going tomorrow 6/28/17. I have a prokat 2860. Usually trolling.

I have a boat and am looking for people to come fishing that are willing to chip in for gas and bait and cleaning. Hit me up 954-589-7200. I am in the Pompano Beach area and go out of Hillsboro inlet.
    Adam

Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122232425262728 LastLast