Need A Crew / Want To Fish - Page 27
REPORTSREGIONSFORECASTPHOTOSBOATINGHOW-TOSPORTFISHGEARVIDEOS
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1718192021222324252627

Want to fish

Whatsup guys, Im a 20 year old college student located in Fort Pierce, looking for any kind of work on a charter boat or commerical fishing boat. Also able to work in the Stuart, Jensen area. Very experienced with inshore fishing, some experience offshore but always willing to learn and fast learner!
    Call or text me at 772-807-0663

Fish for Free

I am looking for one...maybe two to join me fishing the Big Dog Fat Cat KDW Tournament July 8th 2017 out of Sailfish Marina I have ALL expenses covered except your drink food (tournament does provide free dinner at 5:30pm Sat.

Have new 2017 23T center console Blue water 10weeks old. Will fish kingfish division in tournament. Have ALL equipment needed, boat has 50 gal livewell, 180 gal fuel. Have 4 cast nets...will bring two and have two gaffs, downriggers, new fish bag ready to be stuffed...etc etc. Have all safety equipment inc EPRIB, type 1 PFDs, flare gun, etc etc

Coming from left coast and have fished WPB, Jupiter areas before. I need someone who can drive the boat well mainly...everything else is gravy. Do not want drunks, drugs or smokers. You can drink at weigh in when we celebrate. There will be percentage of winnings that I would give to my partner for helping. This tournament is coming up fast and the boat is now in Jupiter at Jupiter Point Marina at dealers lot after getting several things done to her. Has 300 Suzuki with maybe 50 hrs. Need someone who can at least spend half a day on Fri and willing to be at WPB at dark thirty on Saturday and fish til at least 3:45pm.

Email me quickly, Mike Smith secondnativegator@gmail.com or phone (727) 200-2654
    Last edited by Reel Gator 2; 07-02-2017 at 02:06 PM. Reason: added

I am currently boatless after selling my 27" Contender of 16 years. I have the wife and kids away this weekend and would love to join if anyone is heading offshore for dolphin.

I am very experienced and have good eyes for finding birds and debris. I would gladly pitch in for my fair share of gas/bait/ice,beer and have a good collection of Rods and Lures that can be brought.

If anyone is heading out and needs an extra fisherman, please call or text me at 305-439-7532 or email at brianuf5220@gmail.com.

http://forums.floridasportsman.com/s...1997+contender

K
    Last edited by Tshot74; 07-09-2017 at 10:41 PM. Reason: Erase

Hello fellow anglers I'm new to Florida , live in the west palm beach area,, I'm a seasoned fisherman but unfamiliar with techniques, methods , locations that are used here , on foot so mostly done freshwater since arriving,, but dying to get in the brine ,,
    would greatly appreciate some help thanks

Hello all...Sold my boat about a year ago and would love to get back out there again on the regular. still have all my gear and experience offshore. Can help with everything from driving to expenses. Been there myself so know what it taked to get out there and would greatly appreciate it...
    Last edited by Vindawg; 07-23-2017 at 02:36 PM. Reason: forgot info

Will Pay for Gas & Clean/Scrub to get on boat

I live close to the Port of Palm Beach Inlet / Jupiter Inlet / Juno and I am always looking for opportunities to get on a boat. I have no problem paying for my share of the gas/food/bait, scrubbing/cleaning the boat and equipment after each use, and have my own inshore/offshore gear and tackle as well. I am a native Floridian with tons of fishing/boating experience, a professional/business owner, and non-smoker. I have a flexible schedule and always have Friday, Saturday, Sunday off. I am able to switch my Friday out for any other week day if need be as well. I currently have a jet ski but haven't bought a boat because my contract here is set to end sometime next year and not sure if I am going to be near water when I move.

Contact me at mbollhoefer@sharepointinsight.com or TEXT me @ 850-Three-Seven-Six-5479 (written out to defeat potential spam)
    Last edited by PapaGlitch; 08-08-2017 at 04:16 PM. Reason: Add contact info

Delete
    Last edited by mik8881; 09-24-2017 at 08:40 PM.

Anyone want to fish St.Lucie inlet this week ?
    Last edited by mik8881; 10-12-2017 at 02:15 PM.

Sold my boat a few years ago. Fished big bend area and North East Florida before moving here. Open to any ride availability

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1718192021222324252627