Need A Crew / Want To Fish
REPORTSREGIONSFORECASTPHOTOSBOATINGHOW-TOSPORTFISHGEARVIDEOS
Page 1 of 27 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    Regional Administrator Triple Threat 33T's Avatar

Cool Need A Crew / Want To Fish

If you have a boat and you're going fishing and you have room for some additional anglers , please post up your name and contact phone number. There are plenty of experienced anglers and boat brush operators that would be more than happy to help you fill those seats.

If you're boatless and looking for a ride and don't mind helping out with everything from ice to fuel to scrubbing the boat when you get back, please post up your name and contact phone number.

Catch um up and don't forget to post up a fishing report when you get back!

"Lord, hold our troops in your loving hands. Protect them as they protect us. Bless them and their families for the selfless acts they perform for us in our time of need. Amen."

Want to Fish

I just recently moved to West Palm Beach and would love to get out on the water. I am 26 years old and a Marine Technician. I am looking for an avid angler that is willing to take me out fishing. I have no problem helping with expences, cleaning and possibly trade for service. I work Mon-Fri 8:00-4:30, so the only free time I have is on the weekends. Fishing is what I love and have been doing for a long time so you don't have to worry about me holding you back.

Thanks for your time and consideration,
    Andrew

Want to fish! have my own gear, will help pay for all expenses

I have all my own gear, pretty much enough to outfit an entire boat if need be. TLD-30's, 50's., kite rods/rodholders, deep drop reels, 100's of lures so you name it. I don't mind chipping in for gas, bait, beer, ice... When my family is in town we take out their 38 Donzi ZSX but unfortunately thats only once or twice a month and lately with the ocean being so ruff I haven't been out in months. I 27 and work a 8-6 job M-f so im mainly able to fish on the weekends only. Will travel anywhere from west palm to the keys!

I am looking to fish with anyone thats going OFFSHORE. I have my own rods and some gear and will be willing to pitch in. Im off Mondays and Tuesdays. I am located in Stuart and can meet anywhere from Stuart to Palm Beach.

Hey guys i have a 35CC in Delray Beach. Boat is stocked with all new Shimano Reels and Custom Rods. Full Garmin units. I have almost everything besides numbers of where to fish. Should have my electric reels in FL for deep drop soon. Please email me back or text if any1 is interested

I have an open seat for tomorrow. I'm 31 and will be targeting phins w live bait.
    WhatTideIsIt.com | Locating everything you need for a great day on the water just got easier

My fishing buddy has relocated I am available 7 days a week , of course will clean boat, chip in for gas,bait etc. etc. Have exp. offshore/ inshore and best yet I am 5 mins from Stuart causeway 10 mins to Sandspirit, I look fwd to meeting some of you!! Fairly normal person semi retired! Thanx Danno
    Last edited by dannosdoormats; 12-12-2012 at 09:09 PM. Reason: outdated-will re-post in November

I would love to learn and do more offshore fishing if anyone would like to invite me along! I am constantly fishing the river for the inshore slam and would be glad to help anyone that would like to learn more. Send me a message and lets get out there!
    Owner/Operator of www.ReelsAndTackle.com A family owned small business.

Quote Originally Posted by MarxSG View Post
    I would love to learn and do more offshore fishing if anyone would like to invite me along! I am constantly fishing the river for the inshore slam and would be glad to help anyone that would like to learn more. Send me a message and lets get out there!

Sent you a message

Lookin for new spots in fp or Stuart. If anyone wants to go ill gladly host with boat. 21'
    Hewes Redfisher fully rigged. I'm 27 and typically fish weekends

Page 1 of 27 1234567891011 ... LastLast