Post storm mullet run reports? - Page 3
REPORTSREGIONSFORECASTPHOTOSBOATINGHOW-TOSPORTFISHGEARVIDEOS
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Went out on the kayak by MacArthur/Munyon and they were all over the place. 3"-5"

At Juno beach yesterday was a big school offshore with tarpon and spinner sharks on it but nothing within casting distance.

Was at Jupiter Inlet on the south jetty Tuesday, no mullet but did see a guy pull in a pretty 24" redfish. Sawfish Bay had a large school of finger mullet yesterday and I saw a few hog legs floating in the debris. Peanut Island area holding tons of small white bait this morning.

The Mullet run is in full swing as of 09/21/17 the earman river is loaded. The storm put a delay on them but they are thick now.

Fished a little south of juno. There were small schools of finger mullet along with some bigger sized schools. Most of them staying past the break. A "less than fair" amount of predators around. Lots and lots and lots of weeds. Water is coffee with two half and halfs

Mullet in Boca!

I saw a bunch of finger mullet in Jupiter Inlet the past few days. A few guys said they were catching some nice redfish as well. The water is nasty brown but full of life.
    Jonathan Mullarkey's
    SUPERCLEAN SERVICES
    Professional cleaning and restoration since 1999
    CARPETS - UPHOLSTERY - TILE - GROUT - MARBLE - TERRAZZO

CLEAN - POLISH - SEAL - RESTORE - PROTECT
    561-891-1236
    www.steamcleanjupiter.com

Went out last night, from about 5PM to midnight. Fished in Lake Worth lagoon from North bridge to Peanut Island. Mullet everywhere. Finger mullet by docks along Palm Beach with bigger mullet out away from docks. There's fish feeding on them. We got a tarpon, lost another, caught a big snook on a flairhawk by the bridge, but caught mostly ladyfish. The tide was incoming, maybe we would have caught more snook if we stuck around for the outgoing. Anyway, we had fun, had lots of action. It's going on, get out there.

Near Peanut Island, my first throw of the net got me about 10 horse mullet. After that, I didn't get anything. I saw a few pods jump, but by the time I got to them, I didn't see anything in the water. The water was pretty darn murky.

We had to do a little searching for them around hiģh tide yesterday, but loaded up by Peanut.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast