Post storm mullet run reports? - Page 2
REPORTSREGIONSFORECASTPHOTOSBOATINGHOW-TOSPORTFISHGEARVIDEOS
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I walked the beach from Carlin Park to Jupiter Inlet the last two mornings at dawn. Saw a few mullet . I caught one 24 inch snook this morning from the beach 100 yards south of the jetty. Very slow. I got a report of a big school of mullet near Port Everglades this AM so I guess the first flurry of mullet snuck past me while I was playing with my hurricane shutters.

Fireman Bill

They were thick after the storm. Seems like a false start though in stuart.

Got out yesterday and they were decent numbers by the SLI. But far from the full force of the run.
    Palm Beach Pure Skin Care and Cosmetics PalmBeachPure.com

I was at Jupiter Inlet this morning at dawn. A few mullet but nothing going on. NE wind. There is a building swell. Coffee colored water. I checked Coral Cove, Hobe Sound Beach and Hobe Sound Wildlife Refuge. Nothing going on. The fish Gods want me to clean up my yard I guess.

Fireman Bill

Fireman Bill, good seeing you today. It looks like the lower keys is opening tomorrow morning. May be there for a few days. Find the mullet for me while I'm gone.

Steve,

Good luck in the Keys. My son is catching striped bass today on a top water plug at school. Very unfair,

Fireman Bill

Plenty of mullet in Jupiter around the inlet. Didn't take long to get a few dozen in the well. Tossed a few in the Inlet around some docks but no takers. Water still looks like coffee.
    "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, martini in one hand, Cheeseburger in the other, body well used and worn out and screaming WOO-HOO What a Ride!"

Small pods of finger mullet around peanut island today.

I've seen a few small pods in the ICW in Highland Beach, but have been too busy dealing with post storm stuff to even think about throwing the net on them.
    Ed Moore
    Broker-Owner
    Live South Florida Realty, Inc.
    LiveSouthFL.com

*FREE MLS app for your mobile device: Text EDMOORE to 87778 or visit: http://87778.mobi/EDMOORE/

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast