"Like New" Minn Kota Ulterra - 112lb thrust; 60" shaft w/ 2 Remotes - $1,750 OBO
REPORTSREGIONSFORECASTPHOTOSBOATINGHOW-TOSPORTFISHGEARVIDEOS

"Like New" Minn Kota Ulterra - 112lb thrust; 60" shaft w/ 2 Remotes - $1,750 OBO

Like new Minn Kota Ulterra 112lb thrust, 60" shaft motor with TWO remotes for sale - $1,750 OBO.

This motor is still under warranty through March 28, 2018 and has been completely inspected and gone through by Master Repair in Stuart. It is basically a new motor. I replaced this motor with the newer bluetooth version and that is the only reason for selling. Motor is located and can be seen at Master Repair in Stuart, or I can deliver in West Palm Beach. Call 772.519.3978 with any questions or for additional info, thanks!

1a.jpg
    2a.jpg
    3a.jpg
    4a.jpg

Do you still have the motor?

QUOTE=silverdreams;3053568]Like new Minn Kota Ulterra 112lb thrust, 60" shaft motor with TWO remotes for sale - $1,750 OBO.

This motor is still under warranty through March 28, 2018 and has been completely inspected and gone through by Master Repair in Stuart. It is basically a new motor. I replaced this motor with the newer bluetooth version and that is the only reason for selling. Motor is located and can be seen at Master Repair in Stuart, or I can deliver in West Palm Beach. Call
    do you still have the motor?
    772.519.3978 with any questions or for additional info, thanks!

1a.jpg
    2a.jpg
    3a.jpg
    4a.jpg[/QUOTE]

I believe so......it's at Master Repair. I had 2 guys who said they wanted it and were going to stop by Master Repair, but that was before Irma. I need to touch base with Mike once they open back up, but as far as I know it's still available.