Recomendation for party boat next weekend - Page 2
REPORTSREGIONSFORECASTPHOTOSBOATINGHOW-TOSPORTFISHGEARVIDEOS
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewthe1 View Post
    I had a fun booze cruise but that was about it, a couple dink yellowtails were caught but it was super slow....since none of the freeliners were catching much I tried for a mutton, little black or anything using ballyhoo plugs, and whole squid on a long leader but no luck either. More snapper could have been caught on the dock that night, but o well, that's how it goes on a $45 trip LOL
    which boat??
    2802 Trophy WA, 2x225Merc EFI's...sunk unamed storm 12-09looking for boat #10

Quote Originally Posted by evernic View Post
    which boat??
    I don't recall unfortunately, that was the other thing I forgot to mention, as we were in line the capts were soliciting us like vegas hookers LOL...come on down right here big yellowtail.....then a guy down the dock was yelling hay got room for three come on down WEEE catch the big yellowtail LOL

It was disturbing and comical there were three boats, we went to the southern most one closest to the ticket booth as he was yelling the loudest.

Some guy jumped a tarpon while waiting and as I said I would have paid the $45 just to walk the docks in the marina LOL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12