Reel Time looking to do a Shrimping Show
REPORTSREGIONSFORECASTPHOTOSBOATINGHOW-TOSPORTFISHGEARVIDEOS
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Publisher

Reel Time looking to do a Shrimping Show

Who out there has the shrimping dialed in, the when, where, how, etc. We'd like to have you fish with Capt George Gozdz in an episode of Reel Time Florida Sportsman. Who's game? Shoot me your contact info: blair@floridasportsman.com

Hollar in December-January you would be surprised what happens in Sebastian inlet.....

.......look no further

End of this month I hear its on in Palatka. ..
    "You'll get your weather"

Capt Lee Noga - on FaceBook at the Fla Shrimping Academy and at her own site and she conducts training seminars on shrimping in Fla.

http://leenoga.com/

Publisher
    Good stuff....

[QUOTE=Bud in Fla;3045403]Capt Lee Noga - on FaceBook at the Fla Shrimping Academy and at her own site and she conducts training seminars on shrimping in Fla.
    =QUOTE]

This woman thinks she's the shrimp master. She's nothing but a BS'ing opportunist. Not long ago she was trying to push a product that she was affiliated with, using scare tactics under bogus screen names didn't work out for her. Not to mention, she loves hearing herself talk.
    Last edited by gatorhook; 08-13-2017 at 10:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gatorhook View Post

This woman thinks she's the shrimp master. She's nothing but a BS'ing opportunist. Not long ago she was trying to push a product that she was affiliated with, using scare tactics under bogus screen names didn't work out for her.
    I think its just a business strategy. Her Personality may be favorable/or unfavorable to people but she is just trying to run her business the best way she knows how. I'm understanding that she is just trying to make a living and help people shrimp. I've never had the opportunity to meet Capt. Lee Noga, but I don't believe she has ill intentions to hurt the active fisherman or shrimper. Remember Florida is one of the largest fishing industries in the world, and a $5 Billion dollar business here in our state. You will have plenty of options to shop for fishing materials, and spend hundreds on brands like yeti's, and costa's. Capt. Lee Noga is just trying to compete for your dollar, and if her selling techniques are not pleasing, then you have the right to shop somewhere else. That is the freedom you have, but I don't think its fair to be negative towards a company or seller when they have a passion for such an awesome sport/hobby/interest such as fishing or shrimping.
    Last edited by Panfishangler1; 08-13-2017 at 03:11 PM.

If they're looking to do a central east shrimping show I suggest reposting closer to the season (Nov/Dec). I'd do Titusville or Oak Hill if time permitted.
    shrimp.jpg

I agree 100 percent with gatorhook.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast