New Tail-Hunter TickleSnare Lobster Snare
REPORTSREGIONSFORECASTPHOTOSBOATINGHOW-TOSPORTFISHGEARVIDEOSSTORE

New Tail-Hunter TickleSnare Lobster Snare

Hey everybody,

Has anyone seen the new Tail-Hunter ticklesnare? It's supposed to eliminate the need for a net and it makes getting lobster out of holes way easier. I just got one and it seems well made. I'm looking forward to trying it out this mini season and regular lobster season. Has anyone else bought or used one of these?

I make my own version but it is basically the same thing. It takes a second to get use to but once you are use to it then its very easy. I make my own so I can control the size of the loop. I have some with smaller loops for lobsters down south and bigger loop ones for here in Stuart when you have a chance at very large lobsters. Just make sure to change out the loops every so often as they get twisted after while.

Kinking was a major problem for most of the previous versions that were on the market in the past. The Tail Hunter TickleSnare is built with highly flexible, large diameter cable which virtually eliminates kinking. Therefore the snare should last the life of the product.

Seems to be a lot of these popping up on the market for the season. The best one I've seen and tried so far is coming out of the keys.

I've seen that one. It honestly looked and felt kinda cheap to me but thats just y opinion. This TickleSnare from Tail-Hunter seems legit. I saw it featured on Florida Insider fishing report yesterday too.

I call SPAM.

Freediver104 with just 2 posts joins July 2017 coincident with release of this product, yeah right!

And then Tail Hunter joins, and then Redwhitelife, really?

This is either the greatest coincidence on the planet or a whole platter of spam.

Maybe it is or isn't a good product but I cant get past the aftertaste of dung to ever try it.

Poorly done, what a bad, bad start.

Intheslot, thank you for your post. I think it is extremely constructive, and I think everyone is better off for reading it....

Quote Originally Posted by Intheslot View Post
    I call SPAM.

Freediver104 with just 2 posts joins July 2017 coincident with release of this product, yeah right!

And then Tail Hunter joins, and then Redwhitelife, really?

This is either the greatest coincidence on the planet or a whole platter of spam.

Maybe it is or isn't a good product but I cant get past the aftertaste of dung to ever try it.

Poorly done, what a bad, bad start.
    Lol this does come off as spam. If you want to sell it put it in the magazine with some good photos and maybe an article on how it makes lobstering easier. Why not just make your own though. Super easy to make a snare and very cheap. I makes mine for well under $5/snare and just change out the cable once a year. I don't sell them but if you want I can teach you how to make them.

Honestly guys... I joined just before mini season which I don't feel is too coincidental. I didn't think a simple question would produce such negativity. Anyway, I got to try the TickleSnare yesterday and it worked awesome! I know I could build my own, but this one was cheap enough to save me the time and it comes with a year warranty so it was worth it to me.