Gps points - Page 11
REPORTSREGIONSFORECASTPHOTOSBOATINGHOW-TOSPORTFISHGEARVIDEOS
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: Gps points

Quote Originally Posted by StayinLazy View Post
    At least yours are in the water!! The ones I got appear to all be on land, seems to be a rip off. I think I've been bamboozled
    Nobody sold you anything.

I will be down there in 2 weeks. I just need 4-5 good #'s between Islamorada & Key Largo. Grouper, Snapper & Snook please. The pro-rated cost should be $0.19 for 5. Do you take checks?
    Member since 2001 but this damn format makes me look like a newb.

Quote Originally Posted by fla1224 View Post
    Nobody sold you anything.
    Are you sure?

Quote Originally Posted by Dog Guide View Post
    I will be down there in 2 weeks. I just need 4-5 good #'s between Islamorada & Key Largo. Grouper, Snapper & Snook please. The pro-rated cost should be $0.19 for 5. Do you take checks?
    I wouldn't do a check. Thats how I wound up searching for "numbers" in peoples back yard. Best to stroke an IOU until verified

Are any of these numbers "kayak" friendly? You know like one to two miles off shore. I'm headed down that way in a few weeks. I'll be around the sugarloaf area.
    Now I must confess money is a little tight. Having said that would you be open to trade? I have a rather unique skill set. I make homemade wine. We could trade wine recipes for numbers. Now before you say no you should realize these are tried and true recipes that will produce a product that will absolutely hammer yer arse. I would require a letter of confidentiality. I have spent years developing a swill that is so good it'll drop girls panties.

There are folks on here that will attest to the validity of my claim.
    I post this pic in good faith. Perhaps you could post some pics of your catch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Survival is not mandatory.....

Couple of things....

Never intended on selling my fishing numbers on this forum because obviously there are too many comedians and critics who don't have a $100 to spare, let alone an actual offshore boat or worthy tackle to access these numbers but considering the circumstances I didnt have much of a choice.

Also, I didn't think for a second that people wouldn't be skeptical about buying random fishing numbers from somebody they didn't know, so that is why the price point is $100 and not $10,000 because I don't think people would be any less skeptical if they were spending $10,000.

What do you say in your ad that validates the numbers and gives people peace of mind? Nothing. You let the file speak for itself. If I was here to rip people off then it would be intuitively obvious in the replies of the forum.

See original post: http://www.thehulltruth.com/fishing-...waypoints.html

If you bought the file and had great success would you publicly reply about it? No, you would not want to draw attention to the 5600 fishing spots you will be fishing the next 30 years.

Why am I selling my numbers? Because I can.

If you have particular questions shoot me an email. I had a guy ask me specifically for the secret "goliath bay spot" and guess what, I pointed out which number in the file it was because I have it, among many other well known and not so well known spots.

If you fish the Keys whatsoever, the greatest value in these numbers is the ability to fish spots in between what you already have and name them as you go. Instead of making 10-30 miles runs between your handful of numbers you will now be able to target specific areas and maybe even save more than $100 in fuel.

If you commercial fish: no brainer

Lets be honest, offshore fishing is an expensive hobby/job nowadays. You can't even spool a reel with braid for $100, but you can buy over 1000 fishing spots for $100 or 5600 for $350. If you want to try an area for $100, I will still honor the $350 for the remainder of the file after you see for yourself what I have.

Some of these posts are hilarious and I appreciate all the exposure. I will most likely wait for another couple pages of replies and another 4000 views before I address the peanut gallery again. In the meantime, I will continue addressing emails and pms to those out there catching fish.

Sometimes things AREN'T too good to be true.

hands down one of the best threads in a long, long time.
    But if you only have love for your own race
    Then you only leave space to discriminate
    And to discriminate only generates hate
    And when you hate then you're bound to get irate

I had an old mate, that trashed my old boat and used it without permission. He also had 4,000 numbers he got from a commercial guy.....we tried about 20-30 of them there was zero on any of the numbers. Then we found out they had been converted from old lorain numbers years ago incorrectly so they were all garbage. Probably the same asshat trying to sell them....
    2016 39 Sea Vee
    2008 37 Ocean Billfish
    2005 30 Grady-White Marlin
    1993 27 Ultress Catamaran
    1985 Grady-White Trophy

Quote Originally Posted by FLKeysWaypoints View Post
    Couple of things....

Never intended on selling my fishing numbers on this forum because obviously there are too many comedians and critics who don't have a $100 to spare, let alone an actual offshore boat or worthy tackle to access these numbers but considering the circumstances I didnt have much of a choice.

Also, I didn't think for a second that people wouldn't be skeptical about buying random fishing numbers from somebody they didn't know, so that is why the price point is $100 and not $10,000 because I don't think people would be any less skeptical if they were spending $10,000.

What do you say in your ad that validates the numbers and gives people peace of mind? Nothing. You let the file speak for itself. If I was here to rip people off then it would be intuitively obvious in the replies of the forum.

See original post: http://www.thehulltruth.com/fishing-...waypoints.html

If you bought the file and had great success would you publicly reply about it? No, you would not want to draw attention to the 5600 fishing spots you will be fishing the next 30 years.

Why am I selling my numbers? Because I can.

If you have particular questions shoot me an email. I had a guy ask me specifically for the secret "goliath bay spot" and guess what, I pointed out which number in the file it was because I have it, among many other well known and not so well known spots.

If you fish the Keys whatsoever, the greatest value in these numbers is the ability to fish spots in between what you already have and name them as you go. Instead of making 10-30 miles runs between your handful of numbers you will now be able to target specific areas and maybe even save more than $100 in fuel.

If you commercial fish: no brainer

Lets be honest, offshore fishing is an expensive hobby/job nowadays. You can't even spool a reel with braid for $100, but you can buy over 1000 fishing spots for $100 or 5600 for $350. If you want to try an area for $100, I will still honor the $350 for the remainder of the file after you see for yourself what I have.

Some of these posts are hilarious and I appreciate all the exposure. I will most likely wait for another couple pages of replies and another 4000 views before I address the peanut gallery again. In the meantime, I will continue addressing emails and pms to those out there catching fish.

Sometimes things AREN'T too good to be true.
    Oh please...spare me.

What a great way to promote your product...insulting and belittling your potential customers, Sheesh!
    And, to think I was actually considering purchasing the Islamorada numbers from you. I guess I'll "spool a reel with braid" instead.

Nobody forced you to post here.
    You merely heard of some other huckster hawking the same thing you're hawking and seen it as an opportunity to fatten your wallet at another venue.
    Christ, who's to say you didn't obtain these numbers the same way the OP did?

It's like watching two crack whores fighting over the same street corner.

I, too, provide a service to the boating community, however unlike you, my service comes with a guarantee. And, also unlike you, I don't shamelessly promote myself on this or any other forum. Anyone who personally knows me here will attest to that.

A word of advice, Don't try to pawn yourself off as some kind of victim...you're way too vanilla to pull it off.
    Last edited by geosite; Yesterday at 11:35 PM.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011