Couple Accused in Beating Over Cold Chicken
REPORTSREGIONSFORECASTPHOTOSBOATINGHOW-TOSPORTFISHGEARVIDEOSSTORE
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Couple Accused in Beating Over Cold Chicken

Turned themselves in. I hope they throw the book at them.

A couple accused of attacking a woman and her daughter because they were served cold chicken at a Georgia food stand has surrendered.

Nathaniel and Latasha Smith turned themselves in Wednesday, Baxley police told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. Authorities say the Smiths face aggravated assault charges following the June 22 attack caught on surveillance video in Baxley, a southeast Georgia town.

The couple assaulted Qwik Chick food stand owner Jeanette Norris and her 15-year-old daughter because of the portion size and temperature of their order, police say. Norris refunded their money and told them she had called police. Police say that's when Latasha Smith punched Norris, breaking her nose. They add surveillance video shows Nathaniel Smith punching the teen.

http://www.necn.com/news/national-in...taboola-recirc

They will love the oatmeal (horse feed) in a paper cup that they serve in the Baxley jail.
    “Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.

Heres Tom with the Weather.”

If you stop to eat at any place named Qwik Chick, you deserve what ever they serve you. Shut thfu and move on .
    Vote for the other candidate

Quote Originally Posted by Gardawg View Post
    They will love the oatmeal (horse feed) in a paper cup that they serve in the Baxley jail.
    Sounds like you been there.

When I worked for Lamar sign co. back in the mid 80's We were trimming around billboard signs in Baxley. I was trimming crepe myrtle trees on the ROW. A deputy saw us & took all of us to jail. Destruction of county property or some BS like that. We were part of the Tallahassee office back then. The sheriff agreed to let us go if someone came paid our fine the next day. So luckily we didn't have to spend the night in jail.

Those were rough days. We got arrested in Valdosta too once.

What the hell has that got to do with this?
    Maybe if we tell people that the brain is an App, they will start using it.

Being in the Baxley jail.

The guy cold cocked the girl. That should be more than assault. He must of weighed 350 to her 100lbs.
    The early bird may get the worm, but the Second Mouse gets the cheese. SW

Quote Originally Posted by Griz View Post
    The guy cold cocked the girl. That should be more than assault. He must of weighed 350 to her 100lbs.
    What else could you realistically charge him with? Assault with intent.....not likely
    Hopefully that will get worked out with the sentencing.
    Anybody want to bet on the defense attorney playing the race card here?
    Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to crap on the board and strut around like it won anyway. nj

Senior Member Turner River Terror's Avatar
    This has the makings of The Perfect Country Western Song.
    I was drunk the day they gave me cold chicken and the bilch wasn't happy, so I stepped out in the drive in lane, Before I go get to the Drive in window she run me over like a damm ole train..
    And I'll eat cold chicken just as long as she don,t kill me cause I never even knew her name..
    Killin and Grillin

I kinda like cold chicken.....even if not don't think it would justify punching out someone over it. See if they serve you hot chicken in jail moron....idiots around every corner.